這個殺手不太冷經典句子

才智咖 人氣:8K

導語:你看過《這個殺手不太冷嗎》一個十二歲的女孩與一個男人間的故事,也許聽起來有太多的不可思議,但故事情節與那些經典臺詞卻真真切切的讓人印象深刻,下面我們就一起來欣賞一下這些經典句子吧!

這個殺手不太冷經典句子

【1】Mathilda: I am already grown up, I just get older.

瑪蒂爾達:我已經成熟了,我只是年齡在增長

【2】Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?

瑪蒂爾德:人生總是這麼苦麼,還是隻有童年苦?

Léon: Always like this.

萊昂:總是這麼苦。

【3】Léon: (referring to his plant)

It's my best friend. Always happy. No questions.

萊昂:(提到他的植物)它是我最好的朋友,總是很快樂,從不問問題。

(那盆植物學名叫銀後萬年青,也叫銀皇后)

【4】 (to receptionist after being asked about her father "Leon")

Mathilda: He's not my father. He's my lover.

(當被問到她的“父親”萊昂時)

瑪蒂爾德:他不是我的.爸爸,他是我的情人。

【5】  You don't believe me, do you? - How's that?

你不相信我,對不對?

什麼事情?

When I say I'm in love with you. - Mathilda, please drop it.

我說我愛你

馬婷達,拜託你別再提了 換一話題好嗎?

Just change the subject, okay? - Okay. Sorry.

好啦,好啦,抱歉

【6】Mathilda:Leon, I think I'm kina falling in love with you.

瑪蒂爾德:我想我愛上你了,萊昂。

(Leon chokes on his milk)

Léon: It's the first time for me, you know?

(萊昂被牛奶嗆到了)

瑪蒂爾德:這是我的初戀,你知道麼?

Léon: (wiping himself off)How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before?

萊昂:(擦拭著牛奶)你從沒戀愛過怎麼知道這是愛?

Mathilda: 'Cause I feel it.

瑪蒂爾德:我感覺到了。

Léon: Where?

萊昂:哪?

Mathilda: (stoking her stomach) In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now... it's gone.

瑪蒂爾德:(揉著胃)我的胃,它現在很暖和,以前這兒有個結……現在沒了。

Léon: Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomach ache any more. I don't think it means anything.

萊昂:瑪蒂爾德,很高興你的胃痛好了,可是那並不代表什麼。

【7】  how about a kiss, like in the movies?

那吻一下如何,就像電影一樣

不行

Yes.

可以

What you doing?

你要幹嘛?

I'm going to kiss you. - I want you to stop, please.

我要吻你

馬婷達,拜託你停下來

Come on. Just a kiss.

又不會怎麼樣,就一個吻嘛

Stop. Everyone is watching us.

停下來,大家都在看 笨蛋,坐下

【8】 Mathilda: I don't wanna lose you, Leon.

瑪蒂爾德:我不想失去你,萊昂。

Léon: You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go.

萊昂:你不會失去我。你讓我嚐到了生活的滋味。我想要快樂。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永遠不會再孤獨了,瑪蒂爾德。求你,走吧,寶貝,走。鎮定,現在就走,走。

【9】 Malky: Hey Stan, Stan! What are doing? He's dead!

馬爾奇:嘿,史丹,史丹!你在幹嘛,他已經死了。

Stansfield: But he ruined my suit.

史丹斯菲爾德:但他毀了我的西裝。

【10】 Mathilda:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon.

瑪蒂爾達:我希望你沒有說謊 我希望在你內心深處真的對我沒有一丁點兒感覺 你最好對我一點感覺都沒有

因為只要有那麼一點點 你將會後悔你什麼都沒有對我說 我愛你 里昂

【11】 Leon:You need some time to grow up a little.

里昂:你也需要點時間變成熟。

Matheilda:I finished growing up. Leon.

I just get older.

馬蒂爾達:我已經成熟了。萊昂。

現在只是年齡在增長。

Leon:For me it's the opposite. I'm old enough.

I need time to grow up.

里昂:但我恰恰相反,我年紀大了。

我需要時間變得更成熟。

【12】 事情總是這樣的

It's always the same thing.

只有當你真正感受到對死亡的恐懼

It's when you start to become really afraid of death...

你才會學到要珍惜生命

that you learn to appreciate life.

【13】 不殺女人,不碰小孩

No women, no kids.

【14】  我愛你,馬婷達

I love you, Mathilda.

我也愛你,里昂

I love you, too, Leon.

【15】 你知道的,當你剛來的時候

We didn't have the time to get to know one another when you first came here...

我們沒有時間去了解彼此,但我要你瞭解

but I want you to know I'm not the kind of woman who'd let down a child...

我不是那種會輕易放棄別人的人

不論她的情況有多糟,不論她犯了什麼錯

whatever her situation, whatever her mistake.

所以,我會幫助你並盡力歡迎你回來

【16】 我想我們在這裡會過的很好的,里昂

I think we'll be okay here.