《聞香識女人》經典臺詞(中英雙語版)

才智咖 人氣:1.4W

《聞香識女人》是1992年公映的美國電影。由阿爾·帕西諾、克里斯·奧唐納等主演。電影講述了一名預備學校的學生,為一位脾氣暴躁的眼盲退休軍官擔任助手期間發生的故事。裡面有哪些經典臺詞值得我們回味呢,下面為大家蒐集《聞香識女人》經典臺詞,歡迎閱讀!

《聞香識女人》經典臺詞(中英雙語版)

1、i know exactly where your body is. what i'm looking for s some indication of a brain. too much football without a helmet?

2、IQ of sloth, and the manner of banshees.

3、some people live a lifetime in a minute.

4、would you mind if we waited with you? you know, just to keep the wonmanizers from bothering you.

5、no mistakes in the tango, not like life.

兮:舞跳錯了可以繼續,生活呢?

6、all my life i stood up to everyone and everything because if made me feel important. you do it cause you mean it.

兮:有目的的生活有時候也會是一種悲哀。差距總是讓人失落。

7、you're not bad, you're just in pain.

兮:如果一個人是壞人,並不是因為他本性有多惡,只是因為他的生命中積累了太多的的壞。是的,世界上沒有壞人,只有在痛苦中的人。

8、what life?i got no life.i'm in the dark here. do you understand? i'm in the dark.

9、if you're tangled up, just tango on.

10、when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.

兮:世界就是如此,東窗事發的時候有人走,有人留。

11、i don't know charlie's silence here is right or wrong,i'm not a judge or jury, but i can tell you this, he won't sell anybody out to buy his 's called integrity!that's called courage!

兮:逃避責任的傾向誰都有,但正因如此,世界才呼喚“正直”和“勇氣”.

12、now i've come to the crossroad in my life.i always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but i never took know 's was too damn hard.

兮:一個人走向末路往往是因為不遺餘力的尋找捷徑。

13、there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. there is no prothesis for that.

兮:肢解人的靈魂是最可怕的,那幾乎是不可挽回的。

14、did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go, and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?

兮:有時決定了要走,卻總是徘徊留戀。有時決定留下,眼神卻總望著遠方的山水。沒關係,唱首歌,走走停停地看看風景。一條路始終有個盡頭。

15、阿爾·帕西諾為查理辯護那節的'臺詞:

Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist…

(校長)西蒙先生,你隱瞞真相,

and you are a liar.

(校長)你是一個騙子。

But not a snitch !

但不是一個叛徒(告密者)!

Excuse me ?

(校長)原諒我沒聽清楚

No, l don't think l will.

不,我不原諒你

Mr. Slade.

(校長)史雷德先生

This is such a crock of shit !

這場聽證會簡直胡鬧(一團狗屎)!

Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.

(校長)請注意你德措辭,史雷德先生!

You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.

(校長)你身在博德學校,不是軍營

Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.

(校長)西蒙先生 我給你最後一次機會來陳述

Mr. Simms doesn't want it.

西蒙先生不需要

He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''

他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作為博德人”標誌

What the hell is that ?

這算什麼?

What is your motto here ?

你們的座右銘是什麼?

''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;

“孩子們,出賣朋友求自保”

anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?

“否則,燒得你不見灰”?

Well, gentlemen,

好的,先生們…

when the shit hits the fan,some guys run…

出紕漏時,有人逃離

and some guys stay.

有人留了下來

Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.

查理面對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋裡

And what are you doin' ?

結果你做什麼呢?

You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.

你獎勵喬治,摧折查理

Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?

(校長)你講完了,史雷德?

No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.

不,我剛暖好身而已

l don't know who went to this place.

我不知道誰在這裡念過書

William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,

威廉·霍華德·塔夫,威廉·簡名斯·伯恩

William Tell, whoever.

威廉·鐵爾,等等

Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.

他們精神已死,如果曾經有的話

lt's gone.

它已經逝去

You're buildin' a rat ship here,

你在這培育的是老鼠大隊

a vessel for seagoin' snitches.

一堆賣友求榮客者

And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,

如果你以為在鍛鍊蝦兵成龍頭

you better think again,

你最好三思

because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.

因為你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神