星球大戰7經典臺詞

才智咖 人氣:2.33W

導語:《星球大戰7》影片故事設定在《星球大戰6:絕地歸來》中恩多戰役之後的31年,講述了新老英雄們齊心協力粉碎第一秩序邪惡陰謀的故事。想了解更多的經典臺詞,請跟小編來應屆畢業生經典臺詞網咖。

星球大戰7經典臺詞

《星球大戰7》經典臺詞

Solo: Chewie, we're home.

漢·索洛:楚伊,我們到家了。

2.【出自預告片】

Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.

盧克·天行者:我們家族擁有的原力很強。我父親有,我擁有,我的妹妹有,你也有那種力量。

: There are stories about what happened.

蕾伊:有一些故事,是關於以前發生的事情。

Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.

漢·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,絕地武士,他們活生生存在。

: Hope is not lost today... it is found.

萊婭:希望並未在今天消失,它被尋回了。

Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.

漢·索洛:對這件事我感覺很不好。

: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

Stormtrooper: What did you say?

衝鋒兵:你說什麼?

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!

衝鋒兵:我會鎖緊它們,拾荒垃圾!

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

衝鋒兵:我會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

Rey: You will drop your gun.

蕾伊:你會把槍扔掉。

Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.

衝鋒兵:我會把槍扔掉。

: What should we do with her?

費恩:她來了,我們怎麼辦?

Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?

漢·索洛:那裡有沒有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯實機?

Dameron: Why are you helping me?

波·達梅隆:你為什麼救我?

Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.

費恩:因為這是正確的事情。

Poe Dameron: need a pilot.

波·達梅隆:……你需要飛行員。

Finn: I need a pilot.

費恩:我需要飛行員。