印度留學生活常見的英語表達方式

才智咖 人氣:2.34W

印度也是一個人人講英語的國家,很多學生初次到印度後,也需要了解當地的一些地道英語。下面是小編為大家整理收集的關於印度留學生活常見的英語表達方式,希望對大家有所幫助。

印度留學生活常見的英語表達方式

 機場 Airport

Checking-in Service/ Boarding Service 登機服務

How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir? 先生您想託運多少行李?

I am afraid there will be an excess baggage charge, sir. 先生,我想這必須付超重的費用。

It is just below the limit. 這剛好在限重以下。

May I have your tickets and passports, please? 我能看看你的票和護照麼?

Going through Check-in Process

Can I carry this bag with me on board? 我能帶這個包登機麼?

Do you think my handbag should be weighed? 你覺得這個手提包需要稱重/會超重麼?

I only have one shoulder bag. 我只有一個肩包/斜挎包

Is it inside the free allowance? 這在免費託運的範圍內麼?

Well, how much do I owe you? 好吧,我該交多少錢?

行李遺失 Claiming your luggage

Where can I get my baggage?我在何處可取得行李?

Could you please check it urgently?是否可麻煩緊急查詢?

How soon will I find out?多快可找到?

How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助我?

 入境英語 Custom

May I see your passport, please? 麻煩請給我你的護照。

Where are you staying?將在那兒住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is.這是我的護照。

What's the purpose of your visit?旅行的目的為何?

study in India. 在印度學習

Do you have a return ticket to India? 是否有去印度的回程機票?

Yes, here it is. 有的,這就是回程機票。

How long will you be staying in the India ? 預計在印度停留多久?

A year. 一年。

How much money do you have with you? 你隨身攜帶多少現金?

I have 800 dollars. 大約800元。

I plan to stay for about 10 days. 預計停留約10天。

 醫院 hospital

一般病情:

He feels headache, nausea and vomiting. 他覺得頭痛、噁心和想吐。

He is under the weather. 他不舒服,生病了。

He began to feel unusually tired. 他感到反常的疲倦。

He feels light-headed. 他覺得頭暈。

Her head is pounding. 她頭痛。

He has been lacking in energy for some time. 他感到虛弱有段時間了。

He feels drowsy, dizzy and nauseated. 他覺得昏昏欲睡,頭暈目眩和想吐。

傷風感冒:

His eyes feel itchy and he has been sneezing. 他眼睛發癢,而且一直在打噴嚏。

He has a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough. 他有發燒,筋骨痠痛和常常咳嗽。 (hacking = constant)

He has a persistent cough. 他不停地在咳。

腸胃毛病:

He has a bloated, uncomfortable feeling after meal. 他飯後肚子覺得脹脹的,很不舒服。

He feels bloated after eating.

He has trouble with diarrhea. 他拉肚子。

He has nausea and vomiting. 他有噁心和嘔吐。

 學校 School Life

Can I ask you a question? 我能問個問題嗎?

When shall we hand in our homework 我們什麼時候交家庭作業?

We have two or three lessons in the afternoon . 我們下午有三或四節課。

Time to have lunch , would you like to go with me ? 該吃午飯了,你願意和我一起去嗎?

Excuse me, could you tell me where the school library is 勞駕,你能告訴我學校圖書館在哪裡嗎

Let me show you around our school. This is our teaching building.讓我帶你參觀我們的學校.這是我們的教學大樓.

餐廳 Restaurant

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices. 我想去一個價錢合理的餐廳。

Where is the main area for restaurants? 此地餐廳多集中在那個區?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 這附近是否有中國餐廳?

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 這附近是否有不太貴的餐廳?

Do you know of any restaurants open now? 請問你知道這附近還有那些餐廳是營業的麼?

I'd like to have some India local food. 我想嘗試一下印度當地食物。

 交流Communication

May I introduce myself 我能介紹我自己麼?

Excuse me!I don’t think we’ve met. My name’s JingJing.

打擾一下,我想我們還不認識,我是JINGJING。

It’s a privilege to know you. 認識您是我的榮幸.

I’m glad to meet you. 很高興認識你.

Nice meeting you. 很高興認識你.

You look great today. 你今天看上去很棒。

You did a good job. 你幹得非常好。

Thank you but I have a lot to learn yet.謝謝你,但我還有很多要學習的地方。

You have my sincere apology. 我誠心誠意向你道歉.

I’m sorry, i didn’t mean to bother you. 對不起,真不想打擾你.

I’m afraid i have a complaint to make. 恐怕我要提點意見.

I am not getting what i bargained for. 當時說好的可不是這個樣子.

No, i won’t agree! don’t waste your breath. 不. 我不會同意的. 別跟我這兒費口舌.