職場英語口語:辦公室會話 工作變動

才智咖 人氣:1.59W

Michael: Billy, why are you sitting at this desk today?
邁克爾:比利,你今天怎麼坐在這張桌子上?

職場英語口語:辦公室會話 工作變動

Billy: My boss has moved me to a new desk and a new job.
比利:我上司讓我挪到一張新桌子,並給了我一份新工作。

Michael: Is it a promotion?
邁克爾:是提升嗎?

Billy: No, not really. Just a new job.
比利:不,不算得。只是一份新工作而已。

Michael: How do you feel about that?
邁克爾:你對此感覺如何?

Billy: Ok. I suppose but I like my old job better.
比利:我覺得還行吧,不過我更喜歡我的老工作。

Michael: I hate change. I just get settled in and then things change again.
邁克爾:我討厭變動。我剛剛固定下來,又要變。

Billy: They say that a rut is a grave with the ends kicked out.
比利:他們說一成不變的生活是無底的墳墓。

Michael: So change is positive?
邁克爾:這麼說變動是好事?

Billy: It must be! I don't want to be in a grave yet!
比利:肯定是!我還不想呆在墳墓裡