q:can you sell yourself in two minutes?go for it.
你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!
a:with my qualifications and experience, i feel i am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project i undertake. your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個專案都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。
q:give me a summary of your current job description.
對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的.說明。
a:i have been working as a computer programmer for five years. to be specific, i do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。
q:why did you leave your last job?
你為什麼離職呢?
a:well, i am hoping to get an offer of a better position. if opportunity knocks, i will take it.
我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。
a:i feel i have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. i feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。
q:how do you rate yourself as a professional?
你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?
a:with my strong academic background, i am capable and competent.
憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。
a:with my teaching experience, i am confident that i can relate to students very well.
依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。
q:what contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?
a:i have finished three new projects, and i am sure i can apply my experience to this position.
我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。
q:what do you think you are worth to us?
你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?
a:i feel i can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。