十萬個冷笑話英文

才智咖 人氣:1.54W

 十萬個冷笑話英文一:

十萬個冷笑話英文

On the way home one night, I spotted some fresh-cut roses outside a florist's shop. After selecting a dozen and entering the shop, I was greeted by a young saleswoman.

一天晚上回家的路上,我看到一家花店外面有一些剛剪下來的玫瑰。我挑了一打,走進店裡,一個年輕的女售貨員跟我打了個招呼。

"Are these for your wife, sir?" she asked.

“先生,這些是送給你妻子的嗎?”她問道。

"Yes," I said.

“是的,”我說。

"For her birthday?" she asked.

“她的生日?”她問。

"No," I replied.

“不是,”我回答

"For your anniversary?"

“你們的結婚紀念日?”

"No," I said again.

“不是,”我又答道。

As I pocketed my change and headed toward the door, the young woman called out, "I hope she forgives you."

當我將找回的錢裝進口袋,朝門口走去時,那年輕的女人衝我喊道:“希望她能原諒你。”

Notes:

spot 認出,發現

fresh-cut 鮮切花

florist 種花人

saleswoman女售貨員

 十萬個冷笑話英文二:

One evening I drove my husband's car to the shopping mall.

一天晚上我開著丈夫的`車去購物,

On my return, I noticed that how dusty the outside of his car was and cleaned it up a I finally entered the house, I called out."The woman who loves you the most in the world just cleaned your headlights and windshield."

回來後發現車身沾滿灰塵,於是擦洗了一陣。當我終於走進屋裡時大聲喊:“世界上最愛你的女人剛擦洗了你的車燈和擋風玻璃。”

My husband looked up and said, "Mom's here?"

我丈夫抬頭看了看,說:“媽媽來了?”

Notes:shopping mall 大型購物中心

headlight 前燈

windshield 擋風玻璃

 十萬個冷笑話英文三:

One night a hotel caught fire, and the people who were staying in it ran out in their night clothes.

一天晚上,一家旅館失火,住在這家旅館裡的人穿著睡 衣就跑了出來。

Two men stood outside and looked at the fire.

兩個人站在外面,看著大火。

“Before I came out,” said one,“I ran into some of the rooms and found a lot of money. People don't think of money when they're afraid. When anyone leaves paper money in a fire, the fire burns it. So I took all the bills that I could one will be poorer because I took them.”

“在我出來之前,”其中一個說:“我跑進一些房間,找到了一大筆錢。人在恐懼中是不會想到錢的。如果有人把紙幣留在火裡,火就會把它燒成灰燼。所以我把我所能找到的鈔票都拿走了。沒有人會因為我拿走它們而變得更窮。”

“You don't know my work,” said the other.

“你不知道我是幹什麼的。”另一個說。

“What is your work?”

“你是幹什麼的?”

“I'm a policeman.

“我是警察。”

“Oh!” cried the first man. He thought quickly and said,“And do you know my work?”“No,”said the policeman.

“噢!”第一個人喊了一聲。他靈機一動,說:“那你知道我是幹什麼的?”“不知道。”警察說。

“I'm a writer. I'm always telling stories about things that never happened.”

“我是個作家。我總是愛編一些從未發生過的故事。”