英語口語實用句子

才智咖 人氣:2.71W

“天氣熱”的十大英語表達

英語口語實用句子

's hot enough to melt hell. I hope it will be cooler soon.

現在熱得足以把地獄熔化了,希望很快能夠涼快一點。

's stifling! I can hardly breathe.

天氣太悶熱了!我都沒法呼吸了。

3.I can't bare the heat; I am leaking!

我受不了這麼熱,我渾身都在滴水!

4.I am sweating like a pig, and I'm not doing anything.

雖然我什麼都沒做,但還是汗流浹背。

's stay at home; you could fry eggs on the sidewalk.

我們呆在家裡吧,人行道上都可以煎蛋了。

6.I don't want to go out; it's raining fire!

我不想出去,天氣火熱火熱的!

's too hot to think. I need to find someplace to cool off.

熱得我都沒法思考。我需要找個地方涼快涼快。

y is a thermometer breaker! Let's go swimming.

今天熱得溫度計都要爆了!我們去游泳吧。

's hot with a capital "H". Turn up the air conditioner!

今天是最熱的一天,快把空調開啟!

's not just hot, It's Africa hot! This wather is terrible.

不止是熱,是像非洲一樣熱!天熱得嚇人。

電話留言&打電話遇到困難時怎麼辦?

電話留言

我是加里米爾斯,請儘快跟我聯絡。

This is Gary Mills calling. Please call me as soon as possible.

我是ABC公司的加里米爾斯,請回來後給我回電話。我的電話號碼是1234-1234。

This is Gary Mills of ABC. Please call me when you get home. My number is 1234-1234.

這是電話錄音。

This is a recording. 錄音帶中的固定說法。

打電話遇到困難時

您能說慢一點兒嗎?

Please speak a little more slowly.

Would you slow down, please?

我聽不清楚。

I can't hear you very well.

Are you free tomorrow? (明天有空嗎?)

I can't hear you very well. (我聽不清楚。)

I can barely hear you. (我一點兒都聽不見。)

I'm having trouble hearing you. (我聽不太清楚。)

電話線好像有毛病。

We have a bad connection.

This is a really bad line.

您能再大點兒聲嗎?

Could you speak up, please?

Please speak a little louder.

Would you speak up a little, please?

串線了。

The lines are crossed. line 是指telephone line“電話線”,cross "交叉”、“干擾”。

The lines must be crossed. (肯定是串線了。)

對不起,讓您久等了。

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (對不起,讓您久等了。)

That's okay. (沒關係。)

I'm sorry for the delay. (對不起,我來晚了。)

Sorry to have kept you waiting. (抱歉,讓您久等了。)

謝謝您等我。

Thank you for waiting.

你給我的電話號碼是錯的。

You gave me the wrong number.

The number you gave me was wrong.

十句話誇讚男孩很有魅力

You really look sharp in that new outfit.

你穿那套衣服看起來很帥。

You look very smart in your new suit.

你穿上新衣服顯得很帥。

How handsome he looks in his fine clothes.

他穿上漂亮衣服瞧上去多帥。

You look cool in this new jacket.

你穿這件新茄克帥極了。

You look fresh, and cool and civilized.

你看起來很精神,文靜,有教養。

He is parlous handsome.

他瀟灑極了。

I mean he's very nice.

我是說他風流瀟灑罷了。

He was a real sport.

他真是一個瀟灑的傢伙。

He is a handsome and honest boy.

他是個誠實又瀟灑的男孩。

His deportment is beautiful.

他的風度很瀟灑。

日常口語之內科門診

怎麼啦?

What's the matter?

您能描述一下症狀嗎?

Can you describe the symptoms?

您發燒嗎?

Have you got a fever?

有噁心的感覺嗎?

Do you have the feeling of nausea?

這裡疼嗎?

Does it hut here?

以前有過這種情況嗎?

Has this been a problem before?

您這種情況有多長時間了?

How long have you had this problem?

你以前有過這種腹痛嗎?

Have you ever had this kind of abominal pain before?

我想做些檢查。

I'd like to run some tests.

檢驗結果一週後能知道。

The results shuold be back in a week.

你得了急性闌尾炎,而且可能穿孔了。

You've got acute appenicits, probably perforated.

你的肝臟出過毛病嗎?

Have you ever had any problems with your liver?

你得的是消化不良。

You've got indigestion.

這個病不傳染。

It's not contagious.

我給您開個處方。

I'm going to write you a prescription.

您對什麼藥物過敏嗎?

Are you allergic to any medications?

你需要放鬆休息。

You need to relax.

您正在好轉。

You're getting better.

您已經好了。

You're well now.

八句話催促對方快點

You'd better hurry up.

你最好還是快點。

Hurry up, we're wasting time.

快點兒吧,我們別再浪費時間了。

We must bustle up a bit.

我們必須稍微快點兒。

Be quick! The train leaves in 5 minutes!

快點!再過五分鐘火車就要開了。

Come on, shake a leg, we're late already.

好啦,快點兒吧,我們已經晚啦。

Let's hurry and catch up with the group ahead.

我們快點,趕上前面的那一夥人。

Come along or we'll be late.

快點兒吧,要不然就遲到了。

Look alive! You'll miss the bus.

快點兒啊!你要趕不上公共汽車了。

談話遠離僵局的3個技巧

文章摘要:以提問的方式重複別人的最後一句話,這種技巧可以稱之為“鸚鵡學舌”。因為每個人都喜歡就自己感興趣的方面展開話題,如果你重複他們已經說的話,就等於為他們的個人愛好“煽風點火”。

1. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat 重複重複再重複

以提問的方式重複別人的最後一句話,這種技巧可以稱之為“鸚鵡學舌”。因為每個人都喜歡就自己感興趣的方面展開話題,如果你重複他們已經說的話,就等於為他們的個人愛好“煽風點火”。

Example:

You: What did you get up to on the weekend。

你:週末幹嘛去了?

Him: Went to the ball game on Saturday.

他:週六去看球賽了。

You: You went to the game on Saturday?

你:你週六去看球賽啦?

Him: Yeh, I did, took my son along for his first game. But it was good to see my team win!

他:是啊,帶我兒子去看了他人生第一場球賽。不過很高興我們隊獲勝了!

You: So it was good to see the team win?

你:所以說球隊獲勝了讓你很高興吧?

Him: Yeh, they have been strugglinga lot lately, and had lots of injuries。

他:是啊,他們近期一直很努力,為此受了很多傷。

想想用這種辦法你能聊多久!

2. Become a word spy 注意他人的用詞

你需要注意聽對方說到的一些詞,然後鎖定一個目標,作為接下去的問題或話題。

Example:

大多數人都遇到過那種說話只說幾個字,看上去態度很粗魯的人吧。

You: So been busy today?

你:今天很忙吧?

Him: Yes. (one word answer)

他:是。(一個字)

You: How's the weather today? Pretty wet, isn't it?

你:今天天氣怎麼樣?挺潮溼的不是嗎?

Him: Yes, but the farmers will stop complaining. (again in the rude voice)

他:是,但是農民們不會再抱怨了。(仍然是粗魯的語氣)

很多人大概會繼續問些無聊的問題,但是你應該抓住他所提到的farmer這個詞。

You: You know some farmers, don't you?

你:你認識一些農民不是嗎?

Him: Yes, I actually grew up on a farm. (his tone of voice graduallystarting to change)

他:是啊,其實我在農場上長大。(語氣逐漸轉變)

You: So did I. Where was you farm?

你:我也是的。你家農場在哪兒?

從這裡開始,對話就能繼續進行下去了。

給大家的提示:人在交談中遇到自己感興趣的事物時,就不會用一兩個字打發過去。你就需要去發現這一點,找到他們的興趣所在,點燃談話熱情。

3. Eavesdrop偷聽

這個技巧從字面本身就可以理解了吧,在你想要向陌生人(比如和你同一領域的商業大腕,想要認識的知名人士,甚至是可愛的女孩子)介紹自己時可以運用。你只需在一旁傾聽他同別人都談些什麼,估測這人的興趣所在。如果發現某個自己可以參與的話題,那就是你上場的`時候了。

Example:

你聽到他們說起法國之旅,你可以走過去說:

I couldn't help but overhearyou were going to head to Paris later in the summer, I am actually a big fan of the city and have been there several times myself.

我無意中聽到你們說在夏天晚些時候要去巴黎,事實上我超喜歡那座城市,而且已經去過幾次了。

這樣就是一個很好的開始,而且足以讓對話進行下去。

Overkill 誇張的想法

Larry和李華一起去參觀藝術博物館,他們會用到一個常用語:Overkill,這個詞本來的意思是過度殺傷,現在引申為“誇張、過分的想法或行為”。

LH:Larry, 聽我的沒錯吧。逛藝術博物館比看電影強多了!

L: Well I agree. But the art museum would be even better if it served popcorn too!

LH:這倒也是,要是博物館裡也賣爆米花、熱狗、啤酒,邊逛邊吃,那該有多舒服啊!

L: Hot dogs and beer? I don't know, Lihua. I think that might be overkill.

LH:Overkill是什麼意思?

Overkill 誇張的想法

L: When you think that an idea goes too far, you can say that it is overkill.

LH:哦,overkill就是過份的想法或行為。你是說,在博物館裡賣爆米花似乎還不錯,可如果連熱狗和啤酒都一起賣就太誇張了。

L: That's right! Here is another example. Elliot's boss thought about firing him for being an hour late to work, but then decided that would be overkill.

LH:哦,Elliot遲到了一個小時,老闆本來想因為這個而炒他的魷魚,不過後來覺得,這麼做未免太過份了。對了,Larry,博物館這麼好,我們天天來這裡逛如何?

L: Lihua, I really enjoy the art gallery, but coming here every single day would definitely be overkill.

LH:什麼過份,你真沒有藝術細胞!我的藝術氣質比你濃多了,我在想我乾脆去讀個藝術史的博士好了。

L: Lihua, it's fine to enjoy art as a hobby, but I think getting a PhD in art history would really be overkill.

LH:呵呵,我開玩笑的。對了Larry,你還記得上次咱們去華盛頓看兵馬俑展覽麼?

L: I sure do! That was one of my favorites.

LH:就是,多好看啊。可惜展出的只是一部分,要是所有兵馬俑都到美國來展覽就好了!

L; I don't know ... I was satisfied seeing just a few. I think bringing the entire collection here!would be overkill.

LH:才不會呢!要看就得看全的!那個氣勢,肯定不一樣!我給你買張機票,你去中國看吧!

L: Lihua, it's nice that you're encouraging me to see the Teracotta Warriors, but buying me a plane ticket to China is definitely overkill!