工作面試的英語對話

才智咖 人氣:1.43W

相信很大一部分學英語的童鞋是想進外企的,那麼如何應對英語面試呢。我們都知道英語面試跟常規的面試是一樣的。以下小編收集了一些關於工作面試的英語對話,請大家參考!

工作面試的英語對話

工作面試中的英語對話篇一

A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.請介紹一下你自己。

B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 19 80. My major was electrical engineering.我叫 David, 住在上海,出身於 1980 年。我的專業是電子工程。 A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你認為你有怎樣的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也 很能幹。

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱點和優點是什麼?

B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識 到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有執照或資格證書嗎?

B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有駕駛執照,我是註冊會計師。

A: How do you relate to others?你和別人相處如何?

B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。

工作面試中的英語對話篇二

A: I see by your resume that you have been working? 從你的'簡歷可以看出你一直在工作。

B: Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company. 是的,我在一家美國公司工作過 2 年。

A: Tell me what you know about our company please. 請告訴我對於本公司你知道些什麼?

B: Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward, who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs 5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States. 好的,1950 年 Mark Ward,公司首任董事長在紐約創立公司。資本額為 10 億美金,有 5,000 僱員, 是美 國同行業中最大的企業

A: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market? 關於本公司的產品和市場份額你知道些什麼?

B: Your company's products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well. 貴 公司的產品主要在歐洲、美國市場銷售,但是在中國市場的銷路非常好,所以我想你會發現中國也是一個 容易賺錢的市場。

A: What made you decide to change your job? 你為什麼決定換工作?

B: I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career. 我想找一個工作進一步發展自己的事 業。

A: May I ask you why you left the former company? 可以問一下你為什麼離開以前的公司?

B: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges. 因為我想換一下工作環 境,迎接新的挑戰。

工作面試中的英語對話篇三

A: What is your working experience? 你的工作經歷是怎樣的?

B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years. 我在 IBM 工作過 3 年。

A: How will your experiences benefit this company? 你的經歷對公司有什麼好處?

B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.我是對市場行銷非常熟悉。我能為貴公司開發新的 市場,這會增加貴公司的利潤, 讓股東們感到滿意。

A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified? 你對這個職位瞭解嗎, 你認為自己合格嗎?

B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company. 是的,通過對你們公 司的研究,我理解你們的要求,並認為我對這能勝任這個崗位。

A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in? 如果能進公司,你想在哪個部門工作?

B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department. 可能的話,我想在國際部工作。

A: What starting salary do you expect? 你想要多少起薪?

B: I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month. 我想要每月 5000 元。

工作面試中的英語對話篇四

A: How long does it take to get here from your home? 從你家到公司要花多少時間。 B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大約 40 分鐘。

A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特別考慮的事情嗎?

B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你們有交通補貼、公積金醫療保險、失業保險及養老金嗎?What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你們 的獎勵、獎金系統是怎樣的?

A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎樣跟你聯絡?

B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打電話給我, 號碼是 62547833。

A: How can I contact you when we reach our decision? 我們決定後如何跟你聯絡?

B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午 4 點到 6 點之間用這個號碼打電話給我。

A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 還有問題要問嗎?

B: What are the company's working hours? 公司的上下班時間是怎樣的?Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要經常加班?Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 將來有機會到國外工作嗎?

工作面試中的英語對話篇五

A:Why are you interested in working for our company? 為什麼有興趣在我們公司工作?

B:Because your company has a good sales record. 因為你們公司有良好的銷售記錄。

Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment. 因為你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收穫。

Because I think my major is suitable for this position. 因為我認為我的專業適合這個職位。

Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you. 因為我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能為你們提供服務。

Because I'm very interested in your company's training program. 因為我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。

A:Why did you leave your former company? 為什麼離開以前的公司?

B:Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible. 因為我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。

Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job. 因為我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。

Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future. 因為那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。

Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. 因為我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。

Because I had some private reasons, some family things. 因為我有一些私人的原因,家裡有些事情。

A:What are your great strengths? 你有什麼優點?

B:I'm a good team player. 我是一個富有團隊精神的人。

I'm a hard-working, persistent person. 我工作刻苦,性情執著。

I'm a fast-learner. 我學東西很快。

I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues. 我能在壓力下工作,並能與同事和諧相處。

I have strong organizational skills. 我的組織能力很強。