禮儀英語點菜,你得會一點!

才智咖 人氣:7.36K

 一、選桌篇

禮儀英語點菜,你得會一點!

Waiter: Good evening, madam and sir. A table for two?

晚上好,女士,先生。要兩人用餐的桌子嗎?

Guest: Yes, please. Could we have a table over there by the window?

是的。我們可以坐那邊靠窗的桌子嗎?

Waiter: I'm sorry, it's already reserved. Would you like this table?

對不起,那張已有人預訂了。這張可以嗎?

Guest: Ok, we'll take this one.

好的,那我們就要這張。

Waiter: Ok. Are you ready to order, sir?

好的。先生,可以點菜了嗎?

 二、套餐篇

1、經典套餐

Guest: I think I'd prefer a full-course meal.

我想我喜歡套餐。

Waiter: All right. And you, madam?

好的。您要點什麼,女士?

Guest: I don't want to have a full meal. May I have a steak, please?

我不想要套餐,請給我1份牛扒好嗎?

Waiter: Certainly. How would you like it prepared? Rare, medium or well-done?

好的。您希望牛排怎麼做?嫩點,適中還是全熟?

Guest: Medium, please. And what kind of soup do you serve?

適中。另外,你們供應什麼湯?

Waiter: We have clear and cream soups of your choice.

我們有清湯和奶油湯供您選擇。

Guest: Cream soup sounds good. Get me one, Please.

奶油湯聽起來不錯,給我來1份吧。

Waiter: Just a moment, please.

請稍等。

2、快餐套餐

Waiter: Can I take your order?

您要點什麼?

Guest: I'll take two value meals.

我要兩份超值套餐。

Waiter: What kind of drink do you want with your meal?

您要什麼飲料?

Guest: One Coco Cola and the other orange juice, please.

請來一份可口可樂和一份橙汁。

Waiter: You can super-size your meal for only 4 yuan.

多加4元,您可以換成特大號套餐。

Guest: Yes, I'd like that.

好吧,那麼我就要特大號的。

Waiter: Anything for dessert, like an apple pie or ice cream?

您要不要甜點,如蘋果派或冰激凌?

Guest: No, thanks. I think I'm going to need some iced water.

不用,謝謝,我想我還需要一點冰水。

Waiter: We charge 5 yuan for water.

冰水要5元。

Waiter: That's fine. Could you give me some more napkins and some sweet-and-sour sauce and pepper?

好的,請多給我幾張紙巾和一些甜酸醬及胡椒,好嗎?

Waiter: Sure.

好的。

 三、飲料篇

Waiter: Good afternoon, sir. Would you like a drink first?

下午好,先生。您想先來點飲料嗎?

Guest: I'd like some beer. What kind a beer do you have?

我想來點啤酒,你們有什麼啤酒?

Waiter: We have Local and Heineken, which kind do you prefer?

我們有本地啤酒和健力士,您喜歡哪一種?

Guest: Heineken, please.

健力士。

Waiter: One Heineken.

一支健力士。

 四、主菜篇

 1、牛排

Waiter: May I take your order, sir?

我可以為您點菜了嗎,先生?

Guest: Yes, please. I like a country style salad.

好的,我想要一份家鄉沙律。

Waiter: What dressing would you like to go with your salad? We have French and Italian.

您想要什麼沙律醬呢?我們有法汁和義大利汁。

Guest: Italian please. Then I'd like a sirloin steak.

義大利醬,然後來一份西冷扒。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Our sirloin steak is sold out. Would you like to try our beef tenderloin? It is also very good.

對不起,我們的西冷扒賣完了,嚐嚐我們的牛柳,好嗎?那也一樣美味。

Guest: All right. I'll take that.

好的,就要那個。

Waiter: How would you like your tenderloin?

請問要幾成熟呢?

Guest: Medium.

五成熟(半熟)。

Waiter: What sauce would you like to go with your beef? We have black pepper Sauce and......

您的.牛肉要配什麼汁?我們有黑椒汁和......

Guest: Black pepper sauce please. That's all.

黑椒汁。可以了。

Waiter: So, you have ordered a country style salad with Italian dressing. A beef tenderloin, medium, with black pepper sauce, is that right?

您點了一份家鄉沙律配義大利醬,一份牛肉配黑椒汁,五成熟的。

Guest: Yes.

是的。

2、海鮮

Waiter: Mrs. Howard, May I take your order?

霍華德夫人,我可以為您點菜了嗎?

Guest: May I have a look at the menu first?

我可以先看看菜譜嗎?

Waiter: Sure, Please take your time. I'll be back to take your order.