實用商務英語

才智咖 人氣:3.18W

 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your d you please have a look at it? 
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
-- If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask. 
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
-- I can see you have put a lot of time into it. 
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
-- We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 
我們真誠地希望你們在這裡過得愉快。
-- I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 
我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。
-- Welcome to our factory. 
歡迎到我們工廠來。
-- I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
-- You'll know our products better after this visit. 
參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的`瞭解。
-- Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
-- Then we could look at the production line. 
然後我們再去看看生產線。
-- These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
-- They describe how each process goes on to the next. 
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
-- We are running on two shifts. 
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
 

實用商務英語

TAGS:商務英語