雙語賞析泰戈爾語錄

才智咖 人氣:2.26W

birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

雙語賞析泰戈爾語錄

夏天的飛鳥,飛到我窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

秋天的黃葉,他們沒有什麼可唱的,只是嘆息一聲,飛落在那裡。

2.t is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

使大地保持著青春不謝的,是大地的熱淚。

mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass

who shakes her head and laughs and flies away

偉大的沙漠為了綠葉的愛而燃燒,而她搖搖頭、笑著、飛走了。

4.f you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因錯過太陽而流淚,那麼你也將錯過群星。

sands in you way beg for your song and your

movement,dancing you carry the burden of their lameness?

跳著舞的流水啊!當你途中的泥沙為你的歌聲和流動哀求時,

你可願意擔起他們跛足的重擔?

w is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

憂愁在我心中沈寂平靜,正如黃昏在寂靜的林中。

7. cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

我不能選擇那最好的,是那最好的選擇了我。

8.我們如海鷗之與波濤相遇似地,遇見了,走近了。海鷗飛去,波濤滾滾地流開,我們也分別了。 Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.

9.當我們是大為謙卑的時候,便是我們最接近偉大的時候。 We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

10.決不要害怕剎那--永恆之聲這樣唱著。

Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.

11."完全"為了對"不全"的愛,把自己裝飾得美麗。 The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.

12.錯誤經不起失敗,但是真理卻不怕失敗。 Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.

13.這寡獨的黃昏,幕著霧與雨,我在我的心的孤寂裡,感覺到它的嘆息。 In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain. 14.我們把世界看錯了,反說它欺騙我們。 We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 15.人對他自己建築起堤防來。 Man barricades against himself.

14.

“Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her,this is love”.

眼睛為她下著雨,心卻為她打著傘,這就是愛情。

15.

友誼和愛情之間的區別在於:友誼意味著兩個人和世界,然而愛情意味著兩個人就是世界。

16.使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

17.我想起了其他的'浮泛在生與死與愛以及被遺忘的川流上的的時代,我便感覺到離開塵世的自由了。 I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.

18.只管走過去,不必逗留著採了花朵來儲存,因為一路上花朵自會繼續開放的。 Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.

19.思想掠過我的心上,如一群野鴨飛過天空。我聽見它們鼓翼之聲了。 Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.

20."誰如命運似的催著我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背後大跨步走著。" Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.