商務英語900句 (4)

才智咖 人氣:1.36W

    301 I would like to ask you a question.

商務英語900句 (4)

    我想問你一個問題。

    302 Yes. Please do.

    好,請說。

    303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

    你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

    304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.

    我不知道你是否願意立即回答。

    305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

    我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。

    306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

    抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?

    307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

    請你儘量放慢說話速度。

    308 I will try.

    我會試試看。

    309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

    你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?

    310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

    這會幫助我瞭解你們的.重點。

    311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

    我們如果不瞭解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。

    312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

    事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。

    313 We really need more specific information about your technology.

    我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。

    314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

    這個計劃必須儘速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?

    315 I will try, but no promises.

    我會試試看,但是不敢保證。

    316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

    我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重複一次嗎?

    317 You are welcome.

    不客氣。

    318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

    以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。

    319 Let me give you an indication.

    我可以提示一個想法。

    320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

    請記得這不是最後的回答。

    321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

    讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。

    322 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

    為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。

    323 There is no such published information.

    沒有相關的出版資料。

    324 Such data is confidential.

    這樣的資料為機密資料。

    325 I am not sure such data does exist.

    我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。

    326 It would depend on what is on the list.

    這要看列表內容。

    327 We need them urgently.

    我們急需這些資料。

    328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

    好。我們收齊之後會立即寄給你。

    329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.

    我想請劉先生來聽電話。

    330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

    我想請約翰先生聽電話好嗎?

    331 May I speak to your boss?

    我想和你們的老闆講話好嗎?

    332 Give me someone who can speak English.

    找一位能講英語的人來。

    333 Is there anyone who can speak English.

    請問有沒有會講英語的?

    334 I would like to talk with someone in charge.

    我想請你們負責人講話。

    335 I would like to talk to your chief.

    我想請你們主管講話。

    336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang.

    我要請王先生講話。

    337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?

    我能請李先生講話嗎?

    338 When is he expected to be back?

    他什麼時候回來?

    339 Do you know when he will be back?

    你知道他什麼時候會回來?

    340 Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?

    你能否告訴我陳先生何時會回來?

    341 Who is this ,please?

    請問你是哪一位?

    342 Who is calling, please?

    請問你是誰?

    343 May I have your name?

    請問你姓名?

    344 Whom are you calling?

    你要找誰?

    345 Will you please spell his name for me?

    請你把他的名字拼給我好嗎?

    346 Please say it again.

    請再說一遍。

    347 Would you speak a little louder?

    請你說大聲一點好嗎?

    348 Will you speak up, please?

    請你大聲一點好嗎?

    349 Will you speak more slowly?

    請你說慢一點好嗎?

    350 Mr. Wang is not in now.

    王先生現在不在此地。

    351 He is not in now.

    他現在不在這裡。

    352 He has not come in yet.

    他還沒有來。

    353 He will be here in 30 minutes.

    他在三十分鐘內會到這裡。

    354 He has gone home.

    他已經回家去了。

    355 He is in conference.

    他正在開會。

    356 May I take your message?

    你需要留言嗎?

    357 May I have him call you back?

    要我請他回你電話嗎?

    358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?

    抱歉陳先生不在,你要不要跟其他人講話?

    359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.

    我把這個電話轉給陳先生。

    360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.

    請你不要結束通話,我替你找他的號碼。

    361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.

    真抱歉,讓你久等了。

    362 His extension number is 285.

    他的分機號碼是285.

    363 He is speaking on another phone.

    他正在接聽別的電話。

    364 Would you please take a message?

    請你代我留話好嗎?

    365 Would you like to leave any message?

    你要留什麼話嗎?

    366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.

    我要打一個叫號電話。

    367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.

    我要打一個叫人電話。

    368 I don't know how to do that.

    我不知道該怎麼打。

    369 Will you accept the charge.

    你願意付電話費用嗎?

    370 Where is the telephone office?

    電話局在什麼地方?

    371 Is there a public phone near here?

    這附近有公用電話嗎?

    372 Do you have a coin for the phone?

    你有打電話的硬幣嗎?

    373 How do I call this number?

    這個號碼怎麼打?

    374 Do you have a phone book(directory)?

    你有電話簿嗎?

    375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.

    我想打個長途電話到臺北去。

    376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States?

    我想打個電話到美國去。

    377 How much is a call to the United states?

    打一個電話到美國去需要多少錢?

    378 Will you please call me back?

    請你回我一個電話好嗎?

    379 May I use your telephone?

    我可以用你的電話嗎?

    380 Someone is using the phone.

    有人在用電話。

    381 Do you have an extension?

    你有分機嗎?

    382 We don't have an extension.

    我們沒有分機。

    383 There is a phone booth in the corner.

    在轉角處有個電話亭。

    384 It is a pay phone .

    那是一個付費電話。

    385 Whom do you want to call?

    你要打電話給誰?

    386 I want to make a local call.

    我要打個市內電話。

    387 What is the number?

    號碼是多少?

    388 Call information for the number.

    打查號臺查詢電話號碼。

    389 The phone seems to be out of order.

    電話好像出故障了。

    390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.

    我打了幾次,但是沒有人回答。

    391 I 'm going to dial the number.

    我要撥這個號碼。

    392 The telephone is ringing.

    電話鈴響了。

    393 No one is answering the phone……

    沒有人接電話。

    394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. Yesterday.

    我的朋友昨天上午10點打電話給我。

    395 The phone is busy.

    電話佔線。

    396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.

    抱歉使你久等了。

    397 Who do you want to speak to ?

    你要跟誰講話?

    398 What number are you calling?

    你打什麼號碼?

    399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.

    總機,你給我接錯號碼了。

    400 Where are you calling from?

    你從哪打來的?

TAGS:商務英語