商務英語900句 (3)

才智咖 人氣:1.49W

    201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

商務英語900句 (3)

    我非常想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。

    202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

    據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。

    203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

    我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。

    204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

    我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。

    205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

    我們主要採取了一些國際上的慣例做法。

    206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?

    你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?

    207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

    我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。

    208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

    我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。

    209 We had expected much lower prices.

    我們希望報價再低一些。

    210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

    這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。

    211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

    我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。

    212 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

    當你在考慮對比價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。

    213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

    我敢保證我們向你提供的價位是合理的。

    214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

    我認為你推銷時不會有任何困難。

    215 But the market prices are changing frequently.

    但是市場價格隨時都在變化。

    216 It's up to you to decide.

    這主要取決於你。

    217 The demand for our products has kept rising.

    要求定購我們產品的人越來越多。

    218 How long will your offer hold good?

    一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?

    219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

    我們有補償貿易和合資經營。

    220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.

    我認為合資經營對雙方都是有利的。

    221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.

    如果你們願意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。

    222 Here is our contract.

    這是我們的合同

    223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

    請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。

    224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

    難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?

    225 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

    如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方則有權終止合同。

    226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

    造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。

    227 Do you have any comment on this clause.

    你對這一條款有何看法?

    228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.

    難怪大家都極為推崇你們的商業信譽。

    229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

    重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。

    230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

    你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?

    231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.

    你們儘可放心,我們會按時交貨的。

    232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.

    我們必須在船運前一個月收到你們的信用證。

    233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

    合同將我們達成協議的內容基本上都寫上了。

    234 I hope no questions about the terms.

    我看合同的條款沒有什麼問題了。

    235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

    我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。

    236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

    我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易得到進一步發展。

    237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

    我們將要用中文和英語分別簽署兩份原件。

    238 I am ready to sign the agreement.

    我已經準備好了籤合同。

    239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

    我知道你們需要的.是原件,不是傳真件。

    240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

    那麼,我明天就可以收到並且簽上名了。

    241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

    我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。

    242 I will keep you posted.

    我會與你保持聯絡。

    243 What is your hurry?

    什麼事讓您這麼著急呢?

    244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

    我很抱歉這樣突然地找您,但我真的很心煩。

    245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

    到底發生什麼事讓您如此發愁?

    246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

    恐怕我有壞訊息要告訴您。

    247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.

    你們交貨的羊毛衫和我廠提供的樣品不一致。

    248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.

    可你們曾經答應這,如有必要,圖案可以稍作改動。

    249 Our clients are very critical on quality.

    我們的客戶對商品的質量是很挑剔的。

    250 What do you want us to do?

    您看怎麼辦好?

    251 Our clients want a replacement.

    我們的客戶要求換貨。

    252 It's a bit too hard.

    這有點太難了吧。

    253 It's only the background color that's not identical.

    這僅僅是圖案的底色不同而已。

    254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.

    這個解決辦法還比較合理。

    255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

    你的意思是你把計算機開啟後什麼也看不見?

    256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

    我想你的問題比較大,不只是顯示器的問題。

    257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

    不管是什麼問題,我要求把這臺計算機修好。

    258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

    你有沒有辦法把它帶過來,讓我們看一看?

    259 If not, our repairman can come to you.

    要不然,我們的維修人員可以上你那裡去。

    260 I would prefer if he comes here.

    我倒願意他去我們那裡。

    261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

    我們昨天收到的第一張帳單,有一些問題。

    262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.

    我真的希望我能回答你的問題。

    263 It does appear that way.

    是的,看起來好象是這樣的。

    264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

    請讓我查檢視,明天再給你答覆。

    265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

    由於它們殘損如此嚴重,恐怕我們無法提貨。

    266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?

    你們知道殘損部分的百分比嗎?

    267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.

    我們將要求出具檢驗報告,以便我們能瞭解損壞的程度。

    268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.

    你們可以親眼看到完好無損情況以及貨物無法銷售的原因。

    269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

    我們要弄清楚貨物是否在運輸途中受損,還是在卸貨過程中受損,或者別的原因。

    270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.

    貨物包裝得很仔細,裝船很小心,在這兒完好無損。

    271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly.

    那麼殘損一定是在運輸途中的什麼地方對貨物處理不妥造成的。

    272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

    我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。

    273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

    首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。

    274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

    專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一併提出。

    275 Please proceed with your presentation.

    請開始你的簡報。

    276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

    是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。

    277 Has your company done any research in this field?

    請問貴公司對此範疇做了任何研究嗎?

    278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

    有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,並沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。

    279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

    如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。

    280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

    在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

    281 I would like to ask you a favor.

    我可以提出一個要求嗎?

    282 Would you let me know your fax number?

    可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?

    283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

    可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?

    284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

    你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?

    285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

    如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。

    286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

    我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。

    287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

    也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。

    288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

    事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。

    289 I see. Let's break now.

    我瞭解,讓我們休息一下吧。

    290 Shall we take a break?

    我們是否應該休息一下?

    291 Let us take a break now.

    讓我們休息一下。

    292 Let me suggest we take a break.

    我建議我們休息一下。

    293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

    我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?

    294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

    如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。

    295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

    我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。

    296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

    請了解這一點對我們至關重要。

    297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

    我不知道你是否瞭解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。

    298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

    我們的方針是不授與專賣權。

    299 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

    凡事總有例外。

    300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

    如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裡。

TAGS:商務英語