1、Jack feell off his bicycle and got hurt. A beautiful young nurse asked him to fill forms. Jack finished them and gave them back."Anything else?" The nurse asked. "Yes,"Jack thinks for a while and said,"I'm a bachelor."
傑克騎車摔傷,得住院治療。一位年輕美貌的護士拿著表格讓填。仞傑克填好遞上表格"還有什麼漏填的?"護士問. "有!"傑克想了想說,"我是個單身漢."
2、Tom: Mom, can I have two pieces of cake, please?
Mom: Certainly -- take this piece and cut it two!
湯姆:媽媽,我可以吃兩塊蛋糕嗎?
媽媽:當然可以----拿這塊蛋糕把它切成兩塊吧!
3、The first time a pig tastes bacon.
當豬第一次嚐到培根。
Seriously! This is so good! Now I understand why they kill us ! It makes so much sense!
說真的這太好吃了!現在我理解為什麼他們要宰我們了,這樣才有意義。
4、Teacher: Would you rather have one half ofan orange or five tenths?
Gerald:I'd much rather have the half.
傑拉得:我寧可要半個。
Teacher:Think carefully, and tell me why.
老師:仔細想想,說出理由來。
Gerald:Because you lose too much juice when you cut the orange into five tenths.
傑拉得:因為你如果把柑橘切成十分之五,那柑橘汁就損失太多了。
5、Son:Is ink so very expensive, father?
兒子:爸爸,墨水很貴嗎?
Father:Why, son, what makes you think so?
父親:不貴呀,你為什麼這麼想?
Son:. Mother seems quite disturbed because I
spilled some on the carpet.
兒子:哦,我把墨水灑了一點在地毯上,媽媽好象挺著急的。
A man sat at a bar, had the saddest hangdog expression.
6、Bartender: "What's the matter? Are you having troubles with your wife?"
The man: "We had a fight, and she told me that she wasn't going to speak to me for a month."
Bartender: "That should make you happy."
The man: "No, the month is up today!"
一個男人坐在酒吧裡,傷心至極。
酒吧招待:"你怎麼了?跟老婆鬧矛盾了?"
男人:"我們吵了一架,她說一個月都不跟我說話。"
酒吧招待:"那你應該高興才是啊!"
男人:"不,今天是這個月的最後一天。"