英語銷售面試對話

才智咖 人氣:2.12W

由於英語的廣泛應用及其重要性,現在很多企業在招人的時候都會舉行英語面試。參加英語面試的求職者就要意識到面試英語口語對話的重要性。下面小編為你整理了英語銷售面試對話,希望能幫到你!

英語銷售面試對話

英語銷售面試對話(1)

HR:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)

I: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個專案都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

HR:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)

I:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。)

HR:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)

I: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)

I:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)

HR:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)

I: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑藉我 良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)

I:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

HR: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

I: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在 這份工作上。)

HR:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)

I:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

HR:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

I:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

HR:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

I:Yes, I think so.

I:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

HR:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

I:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)

I:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

I:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

HR: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

I: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

I:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

HR:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

I: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

I: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

HR:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的.領導才能?)

I:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

I:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

HR:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

I:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

I:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

HR: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)

I: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我洩氣。)

I:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

HR:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

I:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

HR:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

I: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

英語銷售面試對話(2)

對話1:

I: Which school are you attending?

A: I am attending Hebei University of Technology.

I: When will you graduate from that university?

A: This coming July.

(coming 這裡指即將到來的,如果我說this coming weekend就是這個週末的意思。)

I: What degree will you receive?

A: I will receive a Bachelor's degree.

I: What is your major?

A: My major is Business Administration.

I: How have you been getting on with your studies so far?

A: I have been doing quite well at college. According to the academic records I've achieved so far, I am confident that I will get my Bachelor of Business Administration this coming July.

I: How do you think the education you're received will contribute to your work in this institution?

A: I have already learned a lot in the classroom and I hope to be able to make practical use of it in your company. My specialization at the university is just in line with the areas your institute deals with. I am sure I can apply what I have learned to the work in your institute.

對話2:

I: Which university did you graduate from?

A: I graduated from Hebei University.

I: What subject did you major in at university?

A: I majored in Economics.

I: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

A: I take more than 50 courses in university, including microeconomics, macroeconomics, marketing principles, sales management, statistics, and so on.

I: How did you get on with your studies in university?

A: I did well in university. I was one of the top students in the class.

I: What subject did you minor in?

A: I didn't minor in any subject when I was in university, but I attended English and computer courses. And I am currently studying finance in a training school.

英語銷售面試對話(3)

A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.

我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你.

B: Nice to meet you ,se Take a seat.

我也是,請坐。

B: Nice to meet you ,se Take a seat.

我也是,請坐。

A:Thank you!

謝謝

B: I: What is your name, please?

請問,你叫什麼名字?

A: My name is Zhanghang.

我叫張航

B:what is your strongest trait(s)?

你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。

B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

你大學主修課程有哪些?

A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.

大學期間我修了50多門課程,包括管理學、人力資源管理、市場行銷學等。

B: What subject did you major in?

你輔修過什麼專業嗎?

A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.

會計學 會計基礎 財務管理 經濟學 審計 稅法

B:Why did you choose this corporation?

你為什麼選擇本公司?

A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.

公司文化、公司發展前景等貴公司素有精益求精的企業文化,我覺得這一點在現代激烈的市場競爭中尤為難得,它將是員工和公司前進的不竭動力。

B: What are your salary expectations?

你期望的薪資水平是什麼樣的?

A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.

我相信你會給我一個公平的薪資。

B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

你還有什麼疑問嗎?

A: I wonder when will I know your decision?

我何時能知道你的最終決定?

B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

我們將於下週末之前聯絡你。

A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.

太好了,我期待你的好訊息。我真的對這個職位很感興趣。

B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.

感謝你如此感興我們公司,再見。

A: Goodbye.

再見。