英語面試對話3分鐘

才智咖 人氣:1.17W

對話,指兩個或更多的人用語言交談,那麼,我們在英語面試的對話要怎麼進行更好呢?一起看看吧!

英語面試對話3分鐘

篇一:英語面試對話3分鐘

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it。 (你能在兩內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake。 Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills。(依我的資格和經驗,我覺 得我對所從事的每一個專案都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription。 (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years。 To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support。 (我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position。 If opportunity knocks, I will take it。(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓 住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job。 / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement。 (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢 ?)

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent。 (憑藉我 良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well。 (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position。 (我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在 這份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future。 (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job。 I am sure I will be successful。 (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

篇二:英語面試對話3分鐘

I: Nice to meet you, xx。 I’m XX, HRD of the company。 Please have a seat。

很高興認識你xx。我是人力資源總監XX,請坐。

A: Nice to meet you, Ms。 XX。

你好XXX女士。

A: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently in school。What I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job。

從你的簡歷,我可以看出你在校時很優秀。我想知道為什麼你認為你適合這份工作。

I: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeply impressedby your company’s sales performance。 To have risen 200—percent in the domestic market overjust the past three years is an incredible feat。 I also admire and agree with the employeedevelopmental values that the company has adopted。 I find that my personal goals and ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and mission statement。

我一直關注你們行業的新聞,公司在過去三年裡中國市場的業績增長了兩倍,這給我留下了很深的印象。同時我也很喜歡貴公司培養員工的企業文化。我覺得我的個人發展目標、商業理念和公司的目標完全吻合。

I:What particular aspect of the company interests you most。

公司有什麼特別的方面使你最感興趣。

A:Iam most interested in your Latin American developments。My father was an army officerso we lived for three years in Latin America。I know youhave just entered joint ventures with two processing companies there。What are your plans for the next few years。

我最感興趣的是你們公司在拉丁美洲的發展。我父親是一位軍官,所以我們在拉美住了3年。我知道你們剛和那裡的兩家加工公司合資,接下來幾年你們有什麼計劃呢?

I:What classes did you like best back in school?

在學校你最喜歡哪門課?

A:Statistics, accounting and calculus were my favorite subjects because I am good at crunching numbers。

統計會計與微積分是我最喜愛的科目,因為我很好的數學天分。

I:Describe your personal comprehensive ability?

說一下你的個人綜合能力

A:It is important to take everyone is opinion into account and give them theopportunity to excel。 My role, as I see it, is organise and get things in order

要考慮到每個人的意見,讓他們有機會脫穎而出。我的角色,在我看來,是組織,就要依靠大家的力量。

篇三:英語面試對話3分鐘

Why are you interested in working for our company?

為什麼有興趣在我們公司工作?

Because your company has a good sales record。

因為你們公司有良好的.銷售記錄 。

Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment。

因為你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收穫。

Because I think my major is suitable for this position。

因為我認為我的專業適合這個職位。

Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you。

因為我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能為你們提供服務。

Because I'm very interested in your company's training program。

因為我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。

Why did you leave your former company?

為什麼離開以前的公司?

Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible。

因為我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。

Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job。

因為我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。

Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future。

因為那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。

Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging。

因為我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。

Because I had some private reasons, some family things。

因為我有一些私人的原因,家裡有些事情。