請求面談及客套語英語面試口語900句

才智咖 人氣:1.76W

. I hope to have the pleasure of an interview.

請求面談及客套語英語面試口語900句

懇請予以面談機會。

. I should welcome a personal interview at your convenience.

歡迎在方便時給予面談的機會。

. I shall appreciate a reply from you in regard to my application.

願早日收到回信,本人將十分榮幸。

. I trust you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.

若貴公司對我求職應聘能予考慮,本人可提出保證,將盡力為貴公司效力,敬請信賴。

. I shall be very glad if you can give me a personal interview at your convenience.

倘蒙閣下接見,將不勝感激。

. I am well-trained and experienced in all the many duties and responsibilities of a good secretary;and I should like the opportunity of coming in and talking with you  I?

我受過良好的訓練,熟悉做為一名出色的祕書所應承擔的責任與義務。我希望能有機會來和您面談,不知可否?

. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.

本人樂於有面談機會,如需推薦人,隨時可提供。

. Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

如能回信,本人將不勝感激。

. Please feel free to contact me if you wish more k you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

如需詳細瞭解情況,請儘管與我聯絡。謝謝你的關心並期待您的答覆。

8. I would welcome an interview at any time convenient to my application is successful,I assure that I would make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in k you very much.

本人樂意隨時接受面試。倘蒙錄用,定當不負所望,盡力而為。謝謝。

. Thank you very much for your consideration and I look for-ward to hearing from you soon.

謝謝您的考慮,祈候佳音。

8. I will be glad to have an interview at your earliest k you for your time and consideration.

若蒙接見,請速惠函通知,不勝感激。謝謝你的考慮。

8. I wish to assure you that,if successful,I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.

如蒙不棄,本人將盡力服務,使諸事滿意。

8. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.

承蒙閣下關懷和禮遇,至表感激。

8. May I come in for an interview at your convenience?

可否於您方便之時給予面談?

Notes 註釋

. at your convenience 在您方便的時候 convenience n.便利,方便

. appreciate v.感激

. confidence n.信任

. if desired 為if it is desired 的.省略式。譯為:如果需要的話

. endeavor v.努力,盡力

. courtesy n.禮貌,禮遇

. Reasons for Leaving 離職原因

8. higher salary 更高的薪水

. opportunities for promotion 有升遷機會

. personal contact 個人接觸

. location 工作地點

. friendly co-workers and supervisors 友好的同事和上司

. chances to learn new skills 學習新業務的機會

. chances to do work that's important 有機會做更重要的工作

. like the work 喜歡那種工作

. better benefits 更優厚的福利

. job stability 工作穩定性

8. more formal 更為正式的工作

. hours 工作時間

. safety enviornment 安全的工作環境

. chances to use one's talent 發揮所長的機會

. feel needed 感到為人所需

. more job satisfaction 更多的工作滿足感