經典英語面試問題與回答

才智咖 人氣:1.78W

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
(你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個專案都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
(對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
(我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?
(你為什麼離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
(我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
(憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
(依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你對目前/從前的.工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
(我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?
(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)
or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
(這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

經典英語面試問題與回答

1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
本人離職的理由:希望在貿易方面,能獲得更廣泛的經驗。
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人去職原因,是希望在廣告業方面發展。
3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
我為照顧住在遠地的年*親,而申請辭職。
4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
本人離職的理由是這樣:本人深知無升遷的機會。
5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office.
本人希望在出口公司能獲得更多的經驗,故願轉職。
6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
由於希望獲得更高的職位負更多的責任,而離開現職。
7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
由於本人與董事長劉先生意見不合,兩星期前去職。
8. I left the position with the desire of improving my position.
我為了找更高之職位,而請求去職。
9. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
由於所服務的公司解散,只好去職。
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
畢業後因找到工作辭去兼職。
11. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
很不幸地,本人不得不離職,因這一次世界性的經濟不景氣,使我的僱主不得不結束業務。
only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.
本人之所以離開目前的工作崗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家貿易公司獲得更多的經驗。
13. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人離職的原因是希望在廣告業方面有所發展。
14. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here,and where there is more opportunity for advancement.
目前,本人希望進入一家可以擔負較大責任的公司,並希望能提供升遷機會。