最常用商務英語句子

才智咖 人氣:2.28W

下面是本站小編整理的最常用商務英語句子, 希望對大家有幫助。

最常用商務英語句子

I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

- You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

- It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

- I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

- If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

- Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

- So our evenings will be quite full then?

那麼我們的'活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

- We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

- We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

-- That'll put us both in the picture.

這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

-- Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。

-- I can't say for certain off-hand.

我還不能馬上說定。

-- Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閒聊強。

-- It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

-- But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

-- I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

-- We've got to report back to the head office.

我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

-- Thank you for you cooperation.

謝謝你們的合作。

-- We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

-- Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your d you please have a look at it?

這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

-- If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

-- I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

-- We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我們真誠地希望你們在這裡過得愉快。

-- I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。

-- Welcome to our factory.

歡迎到我們工廠來。

-- I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

-- You'll know our products better after this visit.

參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的瞭解。

-- Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

-- Then we could look at the production line.

然後我們再去看看生產線。

-- These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。

-- They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。

-- We are running on two shifts.

我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

-- Almost every process is computerized.

幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

-- The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

-- All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。

-- We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。

-- Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

-- Quality is even more important than quantity.

質量比數量更為重要。

-- I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

-- Do we have to wear the helmets?

我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

-- Is the production line fully automatic?

生產線是全自動的嗎?

-- What kind of quality control do you have?

你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?

-- All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

-- What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?

-- I'm impressed by your approach to business.