商務英語中英文接待禮儀口語化表達

才智咖 人氣:2.82W

謝謝你專程來接我。

商務英語中英文接待禮儀口語化表達

Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.

您貴姓?/您怎麼稱呼

May I know your name,please

很高興見到你。您怎麼稱呼7

Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…(可以用拖長問話的辦法來詢問對方的姓名)

中國有句古話說:“有朋自遠方來不亦樂乎?”

There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar

As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”

這是給您準備的日程安排.我們簡單過一遍吧。如果你有什麼特殊要求.也可以告訴我。

This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it

together.If there is any special request,just let me know.

如果有什麼需要幫忙的'.儘管說。

If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.

Just let me know if you need anything.

我們安排你住在城裡的……酒店.離我們公司開車要走40分鐘。

We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.

我們也有賓館,不過條件不如酒店。離單位倒是很近.走路就可以到。

We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.

除了正式會談以外.我們也為大家安排了一些遊覽活動。

In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.

我期待著您的再次來訪。

I’m looking forward to your visit again.

代我向……問好。

Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.

不用謝,這是我們應該做的。

Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.

歡迎再來!

Do come again.