談判桌上不失風采

才智咖 人氣:2.58W

1、It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

談判桌上不失風采

希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,並且儘快給我們一個回覆。

2、We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我們期待你們能夠儘快給我們一個比較低的價格。

3、We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。

4、I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我不希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以後的生意

5、We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關係和以後的生意。

’s get down to business, shall we?

讓我們開始談生意好嗎?

2.I’d like to tell you what I think about that.

我想告訴你我的一些想法。

those prices FOB or CIF?

這些價格是船上交貨價還是運費及保險費在內價?

these prices wholesale or retail?

這些價格是批發價還是零售價?

’s too high.

價錢太高了。

, no, this is the lowest price.

噢,不,這是最低價。

us have your rock-bottom price.

我們給你低價。

’s the price range?

價格範圍是多少?

start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.

它們以50元起價,至多到200元。

price is quite reasonable.

這價格相當合理。

price is unreasonable.

這價格高得不合理。

you make it a little cheaper?

=Can you come down a little?

=Can you reduce the price?

你能不能算便宜一點?

sounds very impressive.

那似乎非常好。

sounds reasonable.

那似乎非常好。

15.I’d like to hear your ideas on…

我想聽聽你關於……的'看法。

’re offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?

你提供我們的這種產品報價是每臺1800元嗎,對嗎?

’d appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.

如果你能以每臺1350元的價格賣給我們,我們將不勝感激。

ng the qulity into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.

考慮到產品質量,我認為價格是合理的。

e’s one problem to be mentioned.

有一個問題要提出來。

price we quoted is quite good for your country.

我們報的價格相當適合貴國。

price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.

你報的價格對於出口而言,有點偏高。

price is 15% higher than that of last year.

你們的價格比去年的高15%。

23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.

在這一點上我想你是誤會我了。

’re in complete aGREement.

我們完全同意。

25.I can’t make a decision at this time.

我無法現在做決定。

26. It’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.

我們無法以這種價格銷售。

27.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.

380元大約是我們能出的最低價格。

28.I’m afraid I can’t aGREe with you there.

恐怕我不能同意您出的價格。

price is higher than that of other companies.

你方的價格比其它公司的價格要高。

30. But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.

不過鑑於產品的優良質量,我們的價格是非常合理。

TAGS:談判桌上