禮儀英語:如何用英語向老總辭職?

才智咖 人氣:3.13W

1.i want to expand my horizons.
  
我想拓展我的視野。
  
2.i’ve made a tough decision, sir. here is my resignation.
  
長官,我做了一個很困難的`決定。這是我的辭呈。
  
3.i quit because i don’t want to be stuck in a rut. i want to move on.
  
我不想陷入窠臼所以才辭職。我希望能向前邁進。
  
4.first of all, i’d like to say that i’ve really enjoyed working with you. however, i think it’s about time for me to leave.
  
首先,我要說的是,我真的很高興能與你共事。但是,我覺得該是我離開的時候了。
  
5.i’ve been trying, but i don’t think i’m up to this job.
  
我一直很努力,但我覺得無法勝任這個工作。
  
6. i’ve been here for too long. i want to change my environment.
  
我在這裡待太久了。我想轉換一下環境
  
7. i’m sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but i’ve decided to study abroad.
  
我很抱歉在這個時候提出辭呈,但我已經決定要出國唸書了。
  
8. to be honest, i’ve got a better offer.
  
老實說,我有一個更好的工作機會。
  
9. i’m running out of steam. i need to take a break.
  
我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息。
  
10.i’m quitting because i want to try something different.
  
我辭職是因為我想嘗試不一樣的東西。
 

禮儀英語:如何用英語向老總辭職?