英文信件中郵件常用語

才智咖 人氣:3.25W

英文郵件在我們與外國友人或者在外企中最為常用,那麼,英文郵件常用語有哪些呢?下面是小編蒐集整理的英文信件中郵件常用語,歡迎閱讀,供大家參考和借鑑!

英文信件中郵件常用語

英文郵件常用語(一)

附件是……,請參閱。

Please kindly find the attached ……

Attached please kindly find the ……

Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.

Attached you will find……,

我已經收到您的郵件。

I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……).

Your email has been received.

非常感謝您的回信。

Thanks very much for your early reply.

Thank you for your email.

我明白您的意思。

I know what you mean.

I understand what you mean.

Got it. (*非常口語化,適合於關係很熟悉的同事朋友之間。)

我不太明白您的意思。

I do not quite understand what you meant.

I have some problem understanding what you meant.

您能具體解釋一下麼?您能在說的清楚一點麼?

Could you please put it in a clearer way?

Could you please explain it in detail?

Could you please further explain it?

What do you mean exactly by saying……?

如有問題,請隨時和我聯絡。

Contact me if you have any problem.

If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.

Call me if you have any problem.

如有建議,請指出。

Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.

Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

我會進一步修改/檢查的。

I will further modify it.

I will further check it.

一旦確認,我會立刻/第一時間通知您的。

Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.

Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP. (*ASAP=as soon as possible 儘快)

希望儘快得到您的.回覆。

I’m looking forward to your early reply.

Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

謝謝。

Thanks a lot.

Thank you very much.

Many thanks. (*用於關係熟悉的同事朋友間。)

希望您一切都好/萬事如意。

I hope everything goes well with you.

I wish you all the best.

英文郵件常用語(二)

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好嗎?

How is the project going on? 專案進行順利嗎?

2. Initiate a meeting 發起會議

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建議我們就A專案的發展計劃開會討論一下。

We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十號(週三),老時間,開會。

Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下週一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX專案的情況。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 諮詢資訊/反饋/建議

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取檔案有任何問題請和我聯絡。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反饋建議!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?

What do you think about this? 這個你怎麼想?

Feel free to give your comments. 請隨意提出您的建議。

Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯絡。

Any question, please let me know. 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯絡。

Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯絡。

Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何問題,歡迎和我聯絡。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 歡迎您的評論和建議!

Please let me know what you think? 歡迎您的評論和建議!

Do you have any idea about this? 對於這個您有什麼建議嗎?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您若是能夠就使用者行為方面提供更多的資訊就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。

4. Give feedback 意見反饋

Please see comments below. 請看下面的評論。

My answers are in blue below. 我的回答已標藍。

I add some comments to the document for your reference. 我就文件添加了一些備註,僅供參考。

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference. 我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。

Attached please find today's meeting notes. 今天的會議記錄在附件裡。

Attach is the design document, please review it. 設計文件在附件裡,請評閱。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes. 其他個人特徵方面的資訊請見附件。

6. Point listing 列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2……. 今天我們要完成的任務:1…….2…….

Some known issues in this release:1…….2……. 宣告中涉及的一些問題:1…….2…….

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2……. 我們閱讀了最新的供應鏈管理政策,做出如下考慮:1…….2…….

Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2……. 以下是對你們團隊的一些問題:1…….2…….

The current status is as following: 1…… 2…… 目前資料如下: 1…… 2……

Some items need your attention:1…….2……. 以下方面需提請注意:1…….2…….

7. Raise question 提出問題

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX 我對XX-XXX報告有一些疑問。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:… 就ABC協議,我有以下幾個問題:……

8. Proposal 提議

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing… 關於平臺啟動的下一步計劃,我有一個提議……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future. 我建議我們就一週專案開一個電話會議。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue…… Achievo團隊建議應對突出問題採用A辦法。

9. Thanks note 感謝信

Thank you so much for the cooperation感謝你的合作!

Thanks for the information 謝謝您提供的資訊!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project. 對如此緊急的專案您做出的努力我表示十分感謝。

Thanks for your attention! 謝謝關心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated. 我們對您的協助表示感謝。

Really appreciate your help! 非常感謝您的幫助!

10. Apology 道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 對造成的誤解我真誠道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP. 很抱歉現在才進行詢問,但是我們需要儘快核實執行資訊。