商務交際禮儀詞彙

才智咖 人氣:1.34W

您喝點什麼? What would you like to drink?

商務交際禮儀詞彙

現在我提議,為了…和…之間的.合作,為了…參議員的健康,乾杯!

At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最後,我借主人的酒,提議為…乾杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

請各位舉杯並同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康乾杯! I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯! Here's to you!

祝你健康! To your health!

我要為此乾杯! I'll drink to that!

隨量! Whatever you like!

我失陪一會兒! Excuse me for a minute.

尊敬的朋友們! Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

閣下(多用於稱呼大使) Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京過得怎麼樣? How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.