商務交際禮儀英語詞彙

才智咖 人氣:2.97W

久仰!
I've heard so much about you.

商務交際禮儀英語詞彙

好久不見了!
Long time no see.

辛苦了!
You've had a long 've had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友們!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

閣下(多用於稱呼大使)
Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit 
Beijing.

對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京過得怎麼樣?
How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

歡迎美商來北京投資
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

歡迎多提寶貴意見。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虛此行!
It's a rewarding trip!

您的.日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

請代我問候王先生。
Please remember me to .

感謝光臨!
Thank you so much for coming.

歡迎再來!
Hope you'll come again.

歡迎以後多來北京!
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

請留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please.

多保重!
Take care!

祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!

願為您效勞!
At your service!

為…舉行宴會/宴請
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

歡迎宴會
Welcome dinner

便宴
Informal dinner

午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容)
Luncheon

便餐
Light meal

工作午餐
Working luncheon

自助餐
Buffet dinner/luncheon

答謝宴會
Return dinner

告別宴會
Farewell dinner

慶功宴
Glee feast

招待會
Reception

慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五週年招待會
Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

雞尾酒會
Cocktail party

茶話會
Tea party

包餐/點餐
Table d'hote/a la carte

上菜
Serve a courst

您的位置在這裡。
Here is your seat.

請入席!
Please have a seat.

歡聚一堂
Enjoy this happy get-together

請隨便!
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

請各位隨意用餐。
Help yourself please.

您喝點什麼?
What would you like to drink?

現在我提議,為了…和…之間的合作,為了…參議員的健康,乾杯!
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!