商務禮儀常用的英語詞彙

才智咖 人氣:2.27W

久仰! I've heard so much about you.

商務禮儀常用的英語詞彙

好久不見了! Long time no see.

辛苦了!You've had a long 've had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友們!Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

閣下(多用於稱呼大使)Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京過得怎麼樣?How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

歡迎美商來北京投資。 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

歡迎多提寶貴意見。 Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虛此行!It's a rewarding trip!

您的日程很緊,我們的'會見是否就到此為止。 As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

請代我問候王先生。 Please remember me to .

感謝光臨!Thank you so much for coming.

歡迎再來!Hope you'll come again.

歡迎以後多來北京!Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

請留步,不用送了!I will see myself out, please.

多保重!Take care!

祝您一路平安!Have a nice trip!

願為您效勞!At your service!

為…舉行宴會/宴請 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

歡迎宴會 Welcome dinner

便宴 Informal dinner

午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容)Luncheon

便餐 Light meal

工作午餐 Working luncheon

自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon

答謝宴會 Return dinner

告別宴會 Farewell dinner

慶功宴 Glee feast

招待會 Reception

雞尾酒會 Cocktail party

茶話會 Tea party

包餐/點餐 Table d'hote/a la carte

上菜 Serve a courst

您的位置在這裡。 Here is your seat.

請入席!Please have a seat.

歡聚一堂 Enjoy this happy get-together

請隨便!Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

請各位隨意用餐。 Help yourself please.

您喝點什麼?What would you like to drink?

最後,我借主人的酒,提議為…乾杯!Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

請各位舉杯並同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康乾杯!I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯!Here's to you!

祝你健康!To your health!

我要為此乾杯!I'll drink to that!

隨量!Whatever you like!

我失陪一會兒! Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,請多多包涵!Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請儘快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待會現在開始。 The reception will now begin.

全體起立,奏國歌!All rise please. For the onal Anthem!

出席今天招待會的貴賓有…The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

現在請…講話 I have the honour to call upon …

開幕式現在結束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.

重慶祝 Grand celebration

慶祝成立…一週年 Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽 Hail the first FIFA of …

值此節日之際致以節日的祝賀!On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福!Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝賀您當選…Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會 Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人 Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

舉行談判 Enter into negotiation

交涉 Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

事物性會談 Talks at working level

對口會談 Counterpart talks

議程專案 Items on the agenda

主題 Theme

議題 Topic for discussion

雙方商定的議程 Schedule mutually agreed upon

開幕會議 Opening session

全體會議 Plenary session

開場白 Introduction

情況介紹 Presentation