交際英語中的禮儀

才智咖 人氣:1.81W

久仰!? I ve heard so much about you.

交際英語中的禮儀

好久不見了!? Long time no see.

辛苦了!? You ve had a long ve had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友們!? Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

閣下(多用於稱呼大使)? Your Excellency

在北京過得怎麼樣?? How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。? I ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

歡迎美商來北京投資。? American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

歡迎多提寶貴意見。? Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虛此行!? It s a rewarding trip!

您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止。? As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

請代我問候王先生。? Please remember me to .

感謝光臨!? Thank you so much for coming.

歡迎再來!? Hope you ll come again.

歡迎以後多來北京!? Hope you ll visit Beijing more often.

請留步,不用送了!? I will see myself out, please.

多保重!? Take care!

祝您一路平安!? Have a nice trip!

願為您效勞!? At your service!

為…舉行宴會/宴請? Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

歡迎宴會? Welcome dinner

便宴? Informal dinner

午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容)? Luncheon

便餐? Light meal

工作午餐? Working luncheon

自助餐? Buffet dinner/luncheon

答謝宴會? Return dinner

告別宴會? Farewell dinner

慶功宴? Glee feast

招待會? Reception

慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五週年招待會? Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People s Republic of China

雞尾酒會? Cocktail party

茶話會? Tea party

包餐/點餐? Table d hote/a la carte

上菜? Serve a courst

您的'位置在這裡。? Here is your seat.

請入席!? Please have a seat.

歡聚一堂? Enjoy this happy get-together

請隨便!? Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

請各位隨意用餐。? Help yourself please.

您喝點什麼?? What would you like to drink?

現在我提議,為了…和…之間的合作,為了…參議員的健康,乾杯!? At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最後,我借主人的酒,提議為…乾杯!? Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

請各位舉杯並同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康乾杯!? I d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯!? Here s to you!

祝你健康!? To your health!

我要為此乾杯!? I ll drink to that!

隨量!? Whatever you like!

我失陪一會兒!? Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,請多多包涵!? Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請儘快就坐。? Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待會現在開始。? The reception will now begin.

全體起立,奏國歌!? All rise please. For