您對此事怎麼看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提議休會十分鐘。
I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接著剛才的問題講下去。
I will pick up where we left off just now.
對不起,我插一句。
Sorry for the interruption but
當然可以!
By all means.
怎麼都行!
Whatever you say.
我沒有異議。
I have no objection.
我方對這個問題有異議。
We take exception to this question.
我們高興地看到…
We note with pleasure that …
這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?
I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?