交際禮儀英語 全接觸!

才智咖 人氣:1.55W

  您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?

    I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

    讓我先談一個問題。

    If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

    在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。

    Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

    您對此事怎麼看呢?

    I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

    我提議休會十分鐘。

    I propose a ten-minute break.

    我想接著剛才的問題講下去。

    I will pick up where we left off just now.

    對不起,我插一句。

    Sorry for the interruption but

    當然可以!

    By all means.

    怎麼都行!

    Whatever you say.

    我沒有異議。

    I have no objection.

    我方對這個問題有異議。

    We take exception to this question.

    我們高興地看到…

    We note with pleasure that …

    這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?

    I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

    不知你們上午談的怎樣?

    I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

    我方很希望貴方能儘早給予肯定的'答覆。

    We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

    請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。 
    You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

    糾纏這個問題。

    Entangle this issue.

    提倡節約

    Advocate/uphold thriftiness

    為了國家的繁榮

    For the sake of national property

    經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。

    The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

    密切注視

    Keep close watch on

    促進密切合作

    Spur/promote intensive cooperation

交際禮儀英語 全接觸!