國際交際禮節英語詞彙(2)

才智咖 人氣:1.12W

請各位舉杯並同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的`健康乾杯!  I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

國際交際禮節英語詞彙(2)

敬您一杯!  Here's to you!

祝你健康!  To your health!

我要為此乾杯!  I'll drink to that!

隨量!  Whatever you like!

我失陪一會兒!  Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,請多多包涵!  Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請儘快就坐。  Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待會現在開始。  The reception will now begin.

全體起立,奏國歌!  All rise please. For the onal Anthem!

出席今天招待會的貴賓有…  The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

現在請…講話  I have the honour to call upon …

開幕式現在結束。  This concludes the opening ceremony.

隆重慶祝  Grand celebration

慶祝成立…一週年  Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽  Hail the first FIFA of …

值此節日之際致以節日的祝賀!  On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福!  Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝賀您當選…  Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會  Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人  Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

舉行談判  Enter into negotiation

交涉  Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

事物性會談  Talks at working level

對口會談  Counterpart talks

議程專案  Items on the agenda

主題  Theme

議題  Topic for discussion

雙方商定的議程  Schedule mutually agreed upon

開幕會議  Opening session

全體會議  Plenary session

開場白  Introduction

情況介紹  Presentation

小組討論  Panel discussion

同有關單位磋商  Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

一輪會談  One round of talks

決議  Resolution

諒解備忘錄  Memorandum of understanding

現在開會。  I declare the meeting open.

請…發言。  I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟情況  Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

我的介紹完了,謝謝!  That's all for my k you.

我先說這麼多。  So much for my remarks for now.

我要說的就是這些。  That's all for what I want to say.

您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?  I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?