職場英語情景對話

才智咖 人氣:1.1W

每天跟著學超實用的職場英語,貴在堅持,厚積薄發。下面是職場英語情景對話 + 註釋!

職場英語情景對話

Q&A

A:Is this vacancy still available now?

這個職位還招人嗎現在?

B:Yes,we are still looking for the appropriate person.

是的,我們還在尋找合適的人。

appropriate ['prprt]

adj. 適當的

A:I’d like to inquire about the job as an English teacher.

我想申請英語教師的職位。

B:Sorry,the vacancy has been filled already.

抱歉,這個職位已經招滿人了。

情景對話 Preparing Resume

Owen:Hi,glad to see you. You know,I’m about to graduate ,but I have the faintest idea of how to go about finding a job.

歐文:嗨,見到你真是太高興了。你知道,我快要畢業了,但我對如何著手找工作一無所知。

Henry:Oh,first you should prepare a resume. You should include your name,address and phone number in it.

亨利:哦,首先你應該準備一份簡歷。你應該在簡歷中寫出你的姓名、地址和電話號碼。

Owen:Then what else should I put into my resume?

歐文:還有什麼應該寫進簡歷呢?

Henry:Your job objects. In other words,what kind of job are you searching for?

亨利:還有你的工作目標。換句話說,就是你想要找什麼樣的工作?

Owen:How about my education background and working experience?

歐文:我的教育背景和工作經驗呢?

Henry:Yes. And don’t forget to list them by date.

亨利:是的',也要寫。而且別忘了按時間順序列舉。

Owen:I see. Is that all?

歐文:知道了。就這些嗎?

Henry:No,it’s also necessary to list a few related interests.

亨利:不,還有必要列舉一些相關的興趣愛好。

Owen:Oh,good point.

歐文:噢,有道理。

Henry:At last you’d better attach a list of references to your resume.

亨利:最後你最好在簡歷中附上推薦信

單詞註釋:

faintest ['feintist] adj.極小的

attach ['tt] vt. 附上

references ['refrnsz] n.推薦信

精彩點撥:

① be about to do sth.指“即將做某事”

例:The United States may be about to do something really stupid,which is to launch a trade war with China.

美國好像要做一件實在愚蠢的事,那就是和中國打貿易戰。

②go about doing sth.指“著手做某事”,注意about後的動詞要用動名詞形式。