求職面試英語情景對話:福利待遇

才智咖 人氣:2.36W

Bill: Jack, you should have known in general the situation of our company now.

求職面試英語情景對話:福利待遇

比爾:傑克,現在你應該已經大致瞭解我們公司的`情況了。

Jack: Yes, and I am very satisfied with it

傑克:是的,我對你很滿意。

Bill: Do you have any other questions?

比爾 :你還有什麼問題嗎?

Jack: Would you please tell me about fringe benefits of the company?

傑克:您能給我說一下公司的福利待遇情況嗎?

Bill: OK, we will pay insurances for employees after the probationary period.

比爾:好的。在轉正之後,公司會為員工繳納保險。

Jack: What do they include?

傑克:都包括哪些呢?

Bill: Include endowment insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, work-related injury insurance and maternity insurance.

比爾:包括養老保險、醫療保險、失業保險、工傷保險以及生育保險。

Jack: That sounds great.

傑克:聽起來很不錯。

Bill: Employees will also have housing payment reserve funds.

比爾:員工也會有住房公積金

Jack: The fringe benefits in your company are excellent, and it's generous of you to offer five insurances and one fund

傑克 :你們公司的福利待遇非常優厚,能夠提供五險一金真是太好了。

Bill: Do you have other questions?

比爾:你還有其他問題嗎?

Jack: I want to know if the staff can get a vacation every year.

傑克:我想知道每年員工是否有假期。

Bill: The permanent staff can have a paid month-long vacation every year. Besides,they also get chances of free traveling.

比爾:正式員工每茸都可以帶薪休假一個月。除此之外,員工還可獲得免費旅遊的機會。

Jack: That's quite good. Thank you for telling me about those.

傑克:那挺好的,很感謝您告訴我這些。

核心英語詞彙總

medical insurance 醫療保險

unemployment insurance 失業保險

employment injury insurance 工傷保險

endowment insurance 養老保險

maternity insurance 生育保險

housing payment reserve fund 住房公積金

extra health benefits 額外的醫療福利

holiday rotation 節假日輪流值班

year-end bonus 年終獎

clock in/out 打卡

unpaid leave 無薪

casual leave 事假

maternity leave 產假

sick leave 病假