簡單愚人英語笑話

才智咖 人氣:6.52K

笑一笑十年少,有時候正兒八經的說笑話卻覺得不好笑,可是一個很冷的`笑話卻能讓自己笑良久,你有這樣的經歷麼?現在,一起來開心爆笑下吧!

簡單愚人英語笑話

簡單愚人英語笑話1:Let Me Show You How

讓我教你

A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day of work.

家超市僱用了一個年輕人,他第一天上班報到

The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom,and said, "Your first job will be to sweep out the store."

經理熱情地歡迎了他,和他握手微笑,之後遞給他一把掃帚說,“你的第一份工作是打掃商店。”

“But I'm a college graduate," the young man replied indignantly.

“但是,我是名大學畢業生,”年輕人憤怒地回答道。

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that," said the manager. "Here, give me the broom—I' 11 show you how."

“噢,對不起。我沒注意,”經理說。“來,把掃帚給我—我教你如何做。”

簡單愚人英語笑話2:

A visitor to the zoo noticed one of the keepers sobbing quietly in a corner and on inquiry was told that the elephant had died.

一名參觀動物園的遊客注意到一名飼養員正躲在角落裡默默地哭泣。他問是怎麼回事,別人告訴他大象死了。

"Fond of him,was he?"the visitor asked.

“他很喜歡那頭大象,是吧?”遊客問道。

"It's not that,"came the reply. "He's the chap who has to dig the grave."

“並非如此,”那人回答說,“他負責給大象挖墓穴。”

簡單愚人英語笑話3:I Cannot Leave

我不能走

There was a meeting with a large number of people. At first the speaker was very interesting, but as time went on, he became very boring. Finally when he was through,there was only one man sitting in the large room. The speaker walked up to the man and said, "Thank you for hearing me out when all the others left the room." "Oh! Don't mention it!" replied the man, "I cannot leave because I am the next speaker."

一大批人在開會。最開始,發言的人講得很有趣,但時間慢慢地過去,他變得很沉悶。最後,當他講完的時候,只有一個人坐在大房間裡。發言者走上前去,對他說,“其他所有人都走了,而你卻聽到最後,謝謝你。”“哦!別客氣!”那人回答說,“我不能走,因為我是下一位發言者。”

簡單愚人英語笑話4:

Mr. Brown was reading his evening paper when there came a tremendous banging down thestairs. He jumped up, ran to the hall, and discovered his schoolboy son sprawled on the floor.

布朗先生在看晚報,忽然傳來一陣什麼東西從樓上摔下來的響聲。他跳了起來,跑到廳裡,發現自己上了學的兒子四角朝天地躺在地上。

"Did you miss a step?" asked his dad.

“你是不是踩漏了一級臺階?”爸爸問。

"No, I caught every blessed one!" came the bitter answered.

“不,我每一級都撞上了,一級也沒有漏掉!”兒子痛苦地回答。