商務英語電話的十種應答

才智咖 人氣:1.62W

情況一:打電話的人找的是你自己

商務英語電話的十種應答

Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在嗎?)

This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 This is he.)

You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她說話。 (注:男的用You‘re speaking/talking to him.)

This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy.

Thats me. 我就是。

情況二:打電話的人要找的人不在

May I speak to Mr. Gates? (請問 Gates 先生在嗎?)

Hes not here right now. 他現在不在這裡。

Hes out. 他出去了。

Hes in a meeting right now. 他現在正在開會。

Youve just missed him. 你剛好錯過他了。

Hes just stepped out. 他剛好出去了。

 情況三:打電話的人要找的人不在, 問對方是否要留言

Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 講話嗎?)

Hes out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?

他出去吃午飯了, 你要留言嗎?

Hes not available right now. Can I take a message?

他不在, 我可以幫你傳話嗎?

情況四:打電話的人問他要找的`人何時回來

Do you know when he will be back?

你知道他什麼時候會回來嗎?

I'm sorry. I dont know.

抱歉, 我不知道。

I have no idea. 我不知道。

He should be back in 20 minutes.

他應該二十分鐘內會回來。

 情況五:打電話的人問他要找的人在哪裡

Do you have any idea where he is?

你知道他在哪裡嗎?

Sorry. I dont know. 抱歉, 我不知道。

Hes at work right now. Do you want his phone number?

他現在在上班。你要不要他的電話號碼?

情況六:打電話的人要找的人不在, 願意接受對方的留言

Can I leave a message? 我可以留個話?

Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 請繼續。

Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper.

當然, 稍等一下讓我拿個紙筆。

Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.

當然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 讓我找張紙寫下來。

情況七:接受對方留言時聽不清楚, 希望對方重複

When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?

他回來後, 能不能讓他打 (206) 5551212 這個號碼給我?

Can you repeat again, please? 能不能請你再重複一次?

(Say) Again, please? 再說一次好嗎?

Pardon? 抱歉。(請再說一次)

Come again, please? 再說一次好嗎?

I'm sorry? 抱歉。(請再說一次)

 情況八:對方希望留話, 怕聽錯了, 不想接受對方的留言

May I leave a message? 我能否留個話?

You know what? My English is not that great, and I dont want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? Im sorry.

你知道嗎? 我的英文不是非常好, 我不想聽錯話。你介意稍後再打來嗎? 我很抱歉。

If you dont mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good.

如果你不介意的話, 能否請你再打一次, 然後在錄音機上留言? 我的英文不是很好。

情況九:打電話的人要找的人是別人, 請對方稍等

Is Brandon there? Brandon 在嗎?

Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。請稍等。

Hold, please. 請稍等。

Hold on, please. 請稍等。

Let me see if hes here. Hang on. O.K.?

我看看他在不在。等一下, 好嗎?

 情況十:對方打錯電話

Can I speak to Alexander Walker?

我可以和 Alexander Walker 說話嗎?

Alexander Walker? Im sorry, but theres nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker?

抱歉, 這裡沒這個人。

I'm sorry. Im afraid youve got the wrong number.

抱歉, 恐怕你打錯電話了。

What number did you dial? 你打幾號?