商務英語:辦公室裡的抱怨

才智咖 人氣:1.96W

下 面 是 一 些 例 句 , 你 或 許 會 從 中 學 會 怎 樣 用 英 語 發 牢 騷 :

商務英語:辦公室裡的抱怨

1. is a beautiful day out. and here i am stuck inside the office with all this paper work.
( 哎 , 外 面 天 氣 那 麼 好 , 我 卻 得 守 在 辦 公 室 內 處 理 這 些 文 件 。 )
  
2. how am i to know what i’m supposed to do if there’s no organization around here?
( 如 果 這 裡 那 麼 沒 有 條 理 , 我 怎 麼 曉 得 該 做 些 什 麼 好 呢 ? )
  
3. the company is so cheap we have to sharpen our pencils until they’re down to little stubs like this.
( 公 司 這 麼 吝 嗇 , 害 得 我 們 得 把 鉛 筆 用 到 這 麼 短 。 )
  
4. now where did my eraser go this time? don’t take things off other people’s desks without asking them, o.k.?
( 這 回 我 的 橡 皮 又 到 哪 裡 去 了 ? 不 要 不 說 一 聲 就 拿 別 人 桌 子 上 的 東 西 , 好 嗎 ? )
  
5. i want you to stop hogging my desk space, all right?
( 你 不 要 再 佔 用 我 的 桌 子 , 好 嗎 ? )
  
6. turn the other way when you smoke, so i won’t have to breathe it, all right?
( 你 抽 煙 時 轉 向 那 一 邊 , 免 得 我 吸 到 , 行 不 行 ? )
  
7. don’t talk to me while i’m in the middle of calculating.
( 我 在 計 算 時 , 別 跟 我 說 話 。 )
  
8. ah, heck! another mistake. the staff here can’t even use their calculators right!
( 真 見 鬼 ! 又 錯 了 。 這 裡 的 職 員 連 計 算 器 都 不 能 正 確 使 用 。 )
  
9. oh, why did he have to give me this rush job now that it’s almost time for my lunch break!
( 哎 , 快 到 午 餐 休 息 時 間 了 , 他 為 什 麼 非 給 我 這 個 急 件 不 可 ! )
  
10. i know i made a mistake. i just wish he wouldn’t keep hammering away at it.
( 我 知 道 我 犯 錯 誤 了 。 我 真 希 望 他 不 要 一 直 罵 個 不 停 。 )
  
11. doing this mindless work all day is going to drive me crazy.
( 整 天 做 這 種 不 用 動 腦 筋 的 工 作 , 會 使 我 發 瘋 的. 。 )
  
12. why do i have to do all these extra needless little jobs anyway?
( 不 管 怎 樣 , 為 什 麼 我 得 做 所 有 這 些 多 餘 的 、 不 必 要 的 瑣 碎 工 作 ? )
  
13. how come everyone in our company is middle-aged stuffy?
( 為 什 麼 我 們 公 司 都 是 一 些 古 板 的 中 年 人 ? )
  
14. everytime he gets drunk, he goes into his lousy preaching routine.
( 每 次 喝 醉 , 他 就 開 始 他 那 令 人 討 厭 的 說 教 。 )
  
15. i don’t understand what’s going on inside these young people’s heads.
( 我 不 了 解 這 些 年 輕 人 的 腦 子 裡 想 的 是 什 麼 。 )
  
16. say, don’t you think miss black is using the phone too much for personal calls?
( 喂 , 你 不 覺 得 布 萊 克 小 姐 的 私 人 電 話 打 得 太 多 嗎 ? )