廣交會談判常用英語句型

才智咖 人氣:7.2K

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.

廣交會談判常用英語句型

我們的價格比其他製造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認後方有效。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方儘快制定出報價。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.

這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.

你們對包裝有什麼特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.

不知道您認為我們的規格是否符合你的'要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量 詢盤 證明我們的產品質量過硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。

Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.

再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

能否告知你們將採用那種付款方式?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你們能不能接受在一段時間內分批交貨?