外貿函電範例一般商業書信(五)

才智咖 人氣:4.6K

    15. 希望願望

外貿函電範例一般商業書信(五)

    我們盼望著您的好訊息。

    We hope to hear from you favourably.

    您在商場上如有需求, 即盼來函詢價。

    I hope to receive your inquiries when in the market.

    我們希望能收到您的訂單。

    We hope to be favoured with your order.

    我期待著您的好訊息。

    I hope to hear favourably from you.

    我們希望這一行動能得到您的同意。

    We hope this action will meet with your approval.

    我們希望您能很快對此事做出決定。

    We hope that you will give this matter prompt attention.

    16. 留意簽名

    惠請留意我們每個人在下面的簽名。

    We would ask you kindly to note our respective signatures given below.

    下面是他的簽名傳真件, 請惠予留意, 該簽名效果與我的'相同。

    Below you will find a facsimile of his signature, which I ask you to regard as my own.

    惠請留意我的簽名。

    Have the kindness to take note of my signature ……

    請留意附在下面的簽名。

    I request your attention to his signature, appended below.

    17. 誠請回信

    回信

    by return||by return of post||by return of mail

    為供您回信方便, 隨信附去免貼郵票的信封一個。

    A return envelope that requires no postage is enclosed for your convenience in replying.

    請開20美元的支票一張, 放在所附信封裡, 立即寄給我們。

    Make out your check for $20, put it in the enclosed envelope, and start it on its way to us——now.

    為了使您從我們這裡取得更進一步資訊, 隨信附去明信片一張備用。

    A postcard is enclosed for your convenience in requesting further information.

    屆時, 用明信片告知我們, 本公司樂意奉告, 當然不會增加任何麻煩。

    Then send back the postcard and we'll gladly tell you——without a bit of obligation, of course.