新概念英語笑話大全

才智咖 人氣:2.18W

死後重生

新概念英語笑話大全

"Do you believe in life after death?" the boss asked one of his employees. "Yes, Sir." the new recruit replied."Well, then, that makes everything just fine," the boss went on. "After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped in to see you.

“你相信人能死後重生嗎?”老闆問他的一個員工。 “我相信,先生”。這位剛上班不久的員工回答。 “哦,那還好”。老闆接著說。 “你昨天提早下班去參加你祖母的葬禮後,她老人家到這兒看你來了。”

他什麼都沒聽到

Working at the post office, I'm used to dealing with a moody public. So when one irate customer stormed my desk, I responded in my calmest voice, "What's the trouble?" "I went out this morning," she began, "and when I came home I found a card saying the mailman tried to deliver a package but no one was home. My husband was in all morning. He never heard a thing!" After apologizing, I got her parcel. "Oh, good," she gushed. "We've been waiting for this for ages." "What is it?" I asked. "My husband's new hearing aid."

我在郵局上班,對於顧客們的各種情緒早已習以為常了。所以,有一天當一個生氣的顧客氣沖沖地來到我的工作臺時,我還是非常平靜地問她,“有什麼問題嗎?”“我早上上街了,”女顧客說,“我回到家的時候,我看到一個卡片,卡片說郵遞員要給我們家送包裹,但沒人在家。可是我的丈夫整個早上都在家啊。他說他什麼都沒聽到”。在表示了歉意之後,我把包裹給了她。“噢,太好了”,那位女顧客喜形於色。“我們等這東西都等多少年了!”“是什麼好東西?”我問。“我丈夫的新助聽器”。

有效

Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. His boss was mad at him and threatened to fire him if he didn't do something about it. So Tom went to his doctor, the doctor gave him a pill and told him to take it before he went to bed. Tom slept well, and in fact, beat the alarm in the morning. He had a leisurely breakfast and drove cheerfully to work. "Boss", he said, "The pill actually worked!" "That's all fine" said the boss, "But where were you yesterday?"

湯姆早上老起不來,所以上班總是遲到。他的老闆非常生氣,警告他如果他不能有所改善的話就炒他的魷魚。於是,湯姆去看醫生,醫生給了他一顆藥丸並告訴他要在睡覺前服下這顆藥。湯姆照醫生的話做了,睡得非常之好,事實上,他在早上鬧鐘響之前就起來了。湯姆從容不迫地吃完早餐,然後興高采烈地開車上班去了。 “老闆”,湯姆說,“那藥真管用,我的睡眠好極了!” “是夠管用的,”老闆說,“問題是,昨天你人哪去了”?

兩個笨賊

Two robbers were robbing a hotel. The first robber said, "I hear sirens. Jump!" The second one said, "But we're on the 13 th floor!" The first one screamed back, "This is no time to be superstitious!"

兩個盜賊在一家旅館偷東西。第一個說:“我聽到警報響了,快跳吧!” 第二個說:“但是我們現在在第13層啊!” 第一個尖叫著回敬他:“都什麼時候了,還這麼迷信!”

結婚的花費

A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"

小男孩問他的父親:“爸爸,結婚要花多少錢?”

His father replied, "I don't know, son, because I'm still paying for it now."

他的父親回答說:“兒子,我不知道,因為我現在還在為它付賬呢。”

理髮師

Harry: "My big brother shaves every day."

哈里:“我哥哥每天都刮臉。”

Henry: "My brother shaves fifty times a day."

亨利:“我哥哥每天刮50次臉。”

Harry: "Is he crazy?"

哈里:“他瘋了嗎?”

Henry: "No, he's a barber."

亨利:“沒有,他是一名理髮師。”

年少無知

Jimmy is three years old.

吉米3歲了。

One day, he was gazing out of the window when the night fell. He suddenly shouted, "Mum, mum, come close the window!"

一天,他正在視窗觀望,夜幕降臨。他突然喊道:“媽媽,媽媽,快來關窗!”

"Why? It's not cold, sonny."

“為什麼?天不冷呀,寶貝。”

"Yes, mum, but the night will come inside."

“是的,媽媽,可黑夜會進來。”

快速靠岸

A guy I know was towing his boat home from a fishing trip to Lake Huron when his car broke down. He didn't have his cell phone with him, but he thought maybe he might be able to raise someone on his marine radio to call for roadside assistance. He climbed into his boat, clicked on the radio and said, "Mayday, mayday." A Coast Guard officer came on and said, "State your location." "I-75, two miles south of Standish." After a very long pause, the officer asked, "How fast were you going when you reached shore?"

在休倫湖釣完魚後,我的一個朋友開車拖著他的船回家。路上車壞了。 他沒帶手機,不過,他想,也許他可以通過海事無線廣播來請求公路援助。 於是,他爬到他的.船裡面,啟動了無線裝置,喊道,“求救,求救”。一名海岸護衛隊警官作出了迴應,“報告你的位置”。“I-75號公路,Standish的南面兩英里”。沉默了好一會之後,警官問我的朋友,“你的船靠岸時開得有多快?”

冰箱裡的小兔子

A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on one of the shelves, "What are you doing in there?" she asked.

一位女士開啟冰箱門,發現一隻兔子坐在其中的一層隔板上,就問它:“你在那裡做什麼?”

The rabbit replied, "This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?"

兔子回答:“這是Westinghouse對不對?”(Westinghouse,西屋電氣公司)

The lady confirmed, "Yes."

女士確認道:“沒錯。”

"Well," the rabbit said,"I'm westing."

兔子說:“那就對了,我就是要往西邊去。”

Rabbit: Are you sure this bottle of special carrot juice will cure me?

兔子:你確信這瓶特製胡蘿蔔汁能治好我的病?

Doctor: Absolutely. No rabbit ever came back for another.

醫生:當然咯,凡是喝過的兔子沒有一隻來要第二瓶的。

Baby Rabbit: Mommy, where did I come from?

兔寶寶:媽咪,我是從哪兒來的呢?

Mother Rabbit: I'll tell you when you're older.

兔媽媽:等你長大點再告訴你。

Baby Rabbit: Oh, Mommy, please, tell me now.

兔寶寶:噢媽咪,現在就告訴我吧,求您了。

Mother Rabbit: If you must know, you were pulled from a magician's hat.

兔媽媽:如果你一定要知道,那我告訴你你是從魔術師的帽子裡被拽出來的。

我們分享一切

An elderly couple goes to Burger King, where they carefully split a burger and fries.

一對老夫婦在漢堡王餐廳吃飯,他們小心翼翼地將漢堡和薯條分成兩份。

A trucker takes pity on them and offers to buy the wife her own meal.

一個卡車司機非常同情他們,就提議想給老太太單獨點一份。

"It's all right," says the husband. "We share everything."

“沒關係的。”老先生說,“我們分享一切。”

A few minutes later, the trucker notices that the wife hasn't taken a bite.

幾分鐘後,卡車司機注意到老太太還沒動口吃一點東西。

"I really wouldn't mind buying your wife her own meal," he insists.

他再次對老先生說,“我真的不介意請您妻子吃一頓……”

"She'll eat," the husband assures him. "We share everything."

“她會吃的,”老先生向他保證,“我們分享一切。”

Unconvinced, the trucker implores the wife, "Why aren't you eating?"

司機不太相信,懇求老太太,“你為什麼不吃一點?”

The wife snaps, "Because I'm waiting for the teeth!"

老太太咂咂嘴,“我在等他的假牙。”

I Am Going to Shop 我要去購物啦

“Cash, check or charge?” I asked after folding items the woman wished to purchase. As she fumbled for her wallet I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.

我幫來購物的女士包好東西后,問道:“是付現金、支票還是記賬呢?” 當她找錢包的時候,我注意到她的包包裡竟放著一個電視遙控器。

“Do you always carry your TV remote?” I asked.

我問:“你一直都隨身帶電視遙控器的嗎?”

“No,” she replied. “But my husband refused to come shopping with me, so I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him.”

她回答說:“不是啦。但我老公不樂意跟我一起來購物,所以我決定拿走他的遙控器來懲罰他。”

At a Department Store 在百貨商店裡

A really huge muscular guy with a bad stutter goes to a counter in a department store and asks, “W-w-w-where’s the m-m-m-men’s dep-p-p-partment?”

一個結巴壯漢走進一家百貨公司問櫃員:“男……男裝部在……在哪兒?”

The clerk behind the counter just looks at him and says nothing.

櫃檯後的櫃員看著他不搭話。

The man repeats himself, “W-w-w-where’s the m-m-m-men’s dep-p-p-partment?” Again, the clerk doesn’t answer him.

那男人又重複道:“男裝……裝部在……在哪兒?”櫃員還是不理他。

The guy asks several more times, “W-w-w-where’s the m-m-m-men’s dep-p-p-partment?” And the clerk just seems to ignore him. Finally, the guy is angry and storms off.

壯漢問了好幾遍櫃員依舊如故。最後,壯漢氣沖沖地走了。

The customer who was waiting in line behind the guy asks the clerk, “Why wouldn’t you answer that guy’s questions?”

排在後面的顧客問那個櫃員:“你怎麼不答人家話呀?”

The clerk answers, “D-d-d-do you th-th-th-think I w-w-w-want to get b-b-b-beat up?!!”

櫃員說:“你……你覺著我……我想找打……打是吧!?”

TAGS:英語 笑話