地道的英式英語笑話

才智咖 人氣:1.67W

冰箱裡的儲蓄罐

地道的英式英語笑話

My cousin always "borrows" money from her older brother's piggy bank, which drives him crazy.

我表妹總是從她哥哥的小豬撲滿裡“借錢”,她哥哥對此事感到很憤怒。

One day, she found the piggy in, of all places, the refrigerator.

一天,表妹四處尋找,最後竟然在冰箱裡發現了撲滿。

Inside was this note: "Dear sister, I hope you'll understand, but my capital has been frozen."

撲滿裡有張紙條:“親愛的妹妹,我希望你能夠理解,我的資產現在已被凍結。”

I Understand Him我懂他的話

While eating in a restaurant, I reprimanded my four-year-old son for speaking with his mouth full . "Mump umn Kmpfhm," was all I heard.

"Drew," I scolded, "no one can understand a word you're saying.

"He says he wants some ketchup," my husband said calmly . A woman sitting nearby leaned over and asked, "How in the world did you understand him?"

"I'm a dentist," my husband explained.

在飯店吃飯的時候,我申斥我4歲的兒子,因為他滿嘴食物在說話。“喔、呢”,我聽到的就是這些。 “祖,”我責備道,“沒人明白你在說什麼。” “他說他要一些番茄醬,”我丈夫平靜地說。坐在旁邊的一位婦女靠過來問道:“你究竟如何明白他的話的呢?” “我是牙醫。”我丈夫解釋道。

我為什麼逃避手術

A man was seen fleeing down the hall of the hospital just before his operation.

一位男士在進行手術前被發現正沿著醫院的大廳逃離。

"What's the matter?" he was asked.

“發生了什麼?”有人問他。

He said, "I heard the nurse say, 'It's a very simple operation, don't worry, I'm sure it will be all right.'"

男士回答道:“我聽見護士說,‘這只是一個簡單的手術。不用擔心,我相信不會出問題的'。’”

"She was just trying to comfort you, what's so frightening about that?"

“她這樣做是想讓你感到安心啊,有什麼好害怕的?”

"She was talking to the damn doctor!"

“可她是在對那該死的手術醫生說!”

The Cemetery Shortcut為抄近路走墓地

Two men were walking home after a Halloween party and decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery just for laughs.

萬聖節派對過後,兩男人圖個樂呵,打算抄近路穿過墓地回家。

Right in the middle of the cemetery they were startled by a tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the misty shadows.

走到墓地中央時,他們被從迷霧中傳來的“答、答、答”聲驚嚇到了。

Trembling with fear, they found an old man with a hammer and chisel, chipping away at one of the headstones.

正當兩人害怕得渾身顫抖時,他們看到是個老頭拿著鐵錘和鑿子,在一塊墓石上鑿著什麼。

"Holy cow, Mister," one of them said after catching his breath, "You scared us half to death -- we thought you were a ghost! What are you doing working here so late at night?"

“哇塞,先生,”其中一人喘了口氣說,“你把我們嚇得半死啊,我們還以為遇上鬼了呢!那麼晚了你在這裡做什麼?”

"Those fools!" the old man grumbled. "They misspelled my name!"

“那幫白痴!”老頭抱怨道,“他們把我名字拼錯啦!”

保證沒走錯To be on the Safe Side

In a cinema during a performance one of the audience gets up, makes his way along the row of seats and goes out into the foyer.

在一家電影院裡,一名觀眾在演出期間站了起來,沿著他那排位子走到休息室去了。

A few minutes later he returns and asks the man sitting at the head of the row:

幾分鐘後,他回到那排位子並問坐在首位的那位男士道:

"Excuse me, was it your foot I stepped on when I was going out a moment ago?"

“對不起,請問我剛才出去的時候是踩著你的腳嗎?”

"Yes, but it doesn't really matter. It didn't hurt at all."

“是的,不過沒什麼關係,一點也不疼。”

"Oh, no, it isn't that. I only want to make sure that this is my row."

“噢,不,我不是這個意思。我只是想確認一下這是不是我的那排位子。”

傳教士買鸚鵡A preacher is buying a parrot

A preacher is buying a parrot.

一個傳教士在買鸚鵡。

"Are you sure it doesn't scream, yell, or swear?" asked the preacher.

“你確信它不會尖叫,大叫或詛咒別人嗎?”傳教士問。

"Oh absolutely. He's a religious parrot," the storekeeper assures him.

“噢,絕對不會。它是一隻虔誠的鸚鵡。”店主向他保證。

"Do you see those strings on his legs? When you pull the right one, he recites the lord's prayer, and when you pull on the left he recites the 23rd Psalm."

“你看見它腿上的那些細繩了嗎?當你拉動右邊這根,它會背誦天主經;當你拉動左邊那根,它會背誦讚美詩。”

"Wonderful!" says the preacher, "but what happens if you pull both strings?"

“太棒了!”傳教士說,“但是如果我同時拉動兩根繩子,會發生什麼呢?”

"I fall off my perch, you stupid fool!" screeched the parrot.

“我會從樹幹上掉下去,你這個笨蛋!”鸚鵡尖聲說道。

誰才是有色人種

Dear white, something you got to know

親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。

When I was born, I was black.

當我出生時,我是黑色的

When I grow up, I am black.

我長大了,我是黑色的

When I’m under the sun, I’m black.

我在陽光下,我是黑色的

When I’m cold, I’m black.

我寒冷時,我是黑色的

When I’m afraid, I’m black.

我害怕時,我是黑色的

When I’m sick, I’m black.

我生病了,我是黑色的

When I die, I’m still black.

當我死了,我仍是黑色的。

you—white people,

你——白種人

When you were born, you were pink.

當你出生時,你是粉紅色的

When you grow up, you become white.

你長大了,變成白色的

You’re red under the sun.

你在陽光下,你是紅色的

You’re blue when you’re cold.

你寒冷時,你是青色的

You are yellow when you’re afraid.

你害怕時,你是黃色的

You’re green when you’re sick.

你生病時,你是綠色的

You’re gray when you die.

當你死時,你是灰色的

And you, call me color?

然後,你叫我“有色種人”?

錢不用找了

Selling secondhand books at our church bazaar, I got into an argument with a prospective customer. He was interested in buying The Pocket Book of Ogden Nash but claimed it was overpriced at 35 cents. Other paperbacks were selling for ten or 15 cents each.

在教堂的義賣市上賣舊書時,我與一名準備買東西的顧客發生了一場爭論。他對購買袖珍奧金.納什集頗感興趣,但是說它要三十五美分開價過高。其它的平裝書每本才賣十或十五美分。

I pointed out that the book was in good condition. Nash was a fun poet, and it was for a good cause. He said it was a matter of principle. Ultimately, I agreed to sell him the book for 15 cents. Triumphant, he paid with a $10 bill. "Keep the change," he said.

我指出這本書儲存狀況頗好,納什是個有趣的詩人,這個要價是合理的。他說這是個原則問題。最終,我同意以十五美分的價格將這本書賣給他。他得意洋洋,拿出一張十美元的票子付帳。“零錢不用找了。”他說。

咒語

An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.

一個男人找到一個巫婆,要求她解開一條困擾了自己40年的咒語。

The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you."

巫婆說:"或許我可以做的到,但你必須一字不落地告訴我下咒的時候說的那句咒語。"

The old man says without hesitation - "I now pronounce you man and wife."

男人毫不猶豫的答道:“‘我現在宣佈你們成為夫婦。’”

世界各地的蹩腳英語

①If you want just condition of warm in your room, please control yourself。

日本旅館:如果您想調節您房間的溫度,請控制您自己。

②Please don't feed the animals. If you have any food, please give it to the guard on duty。

匈牙利動物園:請不要給動物餵食。如果您有食品,請餵給值班警衛。

③Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar。

挪威酒吧:女士們不要在酒吧裡生孩子。

④Fur coats made for ladies from their skins。

瑞典皮貨商店:為女士們製作的皮大衣,是用她們的皮製成的。

⑤Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists 。

香港牙科診所:由最新的衛理公會教徒給您拔牙。

⑥Drop your trousers here for best results。

泰國的乾洗店:在這裡脫掉您的褲子,等待最好的結果。

⑦Specialist in women and other diseases。

義大利婦科診所:我們是women和其他疾病的專家。

⑧Welcome to the cemetery where famous Russian artists are buried daily except Thursday。

俄國公墓:歡迎訪問這個公墓,許多著名的俄國藝術家每天埋在這裡,但星期四不埋。

⑨We take your bags and send them in all directions。

丹麥機場:我們將拿走您的行李,送往四面八方。

⑩The manager has personally passed all water served here。

墨西哥旅館:旅館經理將親自為您撒尿。

送出去還有的東西

What can Santa give away and still keep?

Answer: a cold.

什麼東西聖誕老人可以分送出去,自己卻也還留著?

答案:感冒。

聖誕老人的愛好

What does Santa Claus like to do in his garden?

Answer: he likes to hoe, hoe, hoe.

聖誕老人喜歡在花園裡做什麼?

答案:鋤地。(英文裡Hoe 和ho同音。hoe是鋤草之意,ho則是聖誕老人的笑聲。)