酒店英語口語學習手冊之管家部日常用語[3]

才智咖 人氣:4.61K

Service Before Departure 行前服務
  1、son,it is said that you are leaving Beijing tomorrow.-傑克遜先生,聽說你明天就要離開北京了。
  2、Yes,this is my last day in China.I'll take the international flight to New York tomorrow.
  是的.,這是我在中國的最後一天了。明天我要乘國際航班回紐約。
  3、Are you leaving so soon?-這麼快就要走嗎?
  4、I wish I could stay I must get back to work.-我願意能多呆一些時候,但我必須回去工作。
  5、We'll be sorry to see you you had a pleasant stay in China?-
  我們見你走都依依不捨。你在中國這些天過得怎樣?
  6、I have had a very enjoyabel stay.-逗留期間我非常愉快。
  7、We hope you will visit China again some day.-我們希望你將來再來訪問中國。
  8、I hope so,too.-我也希望能再來。
  9、Is there anything I can do for you before you leave?-行前你還有什麼事要我們辦嗎?
  10、I'd like to buy something in the hotel as a souvenir.-我想要一點飯店裡的東西作紀念。
  11、What do you want?-你要什麼呢?
  12、Could you sell the slippers to me at a lower price?-這雙草拖鞋可以折價賣給我嗎?
  13、The design of that match box is so d I have it?-那隻火柴盒圖案很漂亮,送給我行嗎?
  14、Yes,of hing I can do for you?-當然可以。還有別的事要我做嗎?
  15、I have some luggage to be se give me some packing paper,ropes and transparent sticky paper.-
  我有幾件行李要打包,請給我一些包裝紙、繩和透明膠紙。
  16、Well,I'll take them at once.-好的,我馬上給你拿來。
  17、I'm going to weigh my there any scales?-我想把行李過一下磅,有磅秤嗎?
  18、Yes,there is one near the service me carry the luggage down-stairs
  .-磅秤在服務檯旁邊,我幫你把行李拿下去。
  19、Leave these old clothes here as to decrease the weight of the luggage.
  這些舊衣服我不要了,減輕些重量。
  20、Is it necessary to wake you up tomorrow morning?-明天早晨要叫醒你嗎?
  21、I'll leave the hotel at half past six tomorrow se wake me up at half past five.
  我明天六點三十分離店,請在五點半叫醒我。
  22、Are you going to have your breakfast in the hotel?-你準備在飯店吃早飯嗎?
  23、Do you want to have your breakfast sent up to the room?
  -要不要把早餐送到房間裡來?
  24、Please order some European light refreshments for me and send them up to my room at five in the mornign.
  -請你替我預訂一份西餐早點,在五點鐘送進房間。
  25、All hing else?-好的,你還要別的嗎?
  26、No,thanks.-謝謝,不要了。
 

酒店英語口語學習手冊之管家部日常用語[3]