酒店英語口語學習手冊之西餐廳日常用語[6]

才智咖 人氣:2.73W

Dialogue Ⅱ:
  G: Waiter! 服務員!
  W: Yes, sir, is there anything else you would like to have? 先生,您還要點什麼嗎?
  G: No, thank you. Where can I pay my bill? 不用了,謝謝,哪裡可以付帳?
  W: You may pay at your table, sir. Here is your bill. Would you like to check it? 在這裡就可以,先生,這是您的帳單。
  G: Yes. Well, it’s 75 yuan. Does it include the service charge? 75元,包括服務費了嗎?
  W: Yes, it does. Let me break it down for you. The steak is 38 yuan, the green bean is 10yuan and the beer is 20 yuan, which comes to 68 yuan, plus 10% service charge. So the total is 75yuan.是的,我來給您算算看,牛排38元,青豆10元,啤酒20元,一共68元,再加上10%的服務費,總共75元。
  G: That’s all right. 好的。
  W: Are you staying in our hotel ? 您是我們酒店的住客嗎?
  G: Yes, I’m Jerry Wang in room 789. 是的',我叫Jerry Wang,住789號房。
  W: Ok, Mr. Wang, please sign your name here, we’ll put it onto your bills. Is that OK? 好的,王先生,請在這裡簽名,我們把它掛在房帳上。
  G: That’s fine . Thank you. 好的,謝謝。
  W: Thank you for coming. Please come again, good-bye. 謝謝光臨,希望再次光臨,再見。
  G: Good-bye . 再見。
  Daily English
  Exchanging Conventional Greetings寒暄
  Let me introduce myself: I’m Judy, a waitress in the restaurant. 我介紹一下自己吧,我叫JUDY,是本餐廳的服務員。
  Or: May I introduce myself?
  This is my colleague, Jack Wang. 這是我的同事JACK。
  I’ve often heard about you. 我經常聽人說起你。
  Your name just doesn’t come to me. 我就是想不起你的名字來。
  Your look familiar, have we met before? 你看起來好眼熟,我們以前見過面嗎?
  Have you met Jeff? ---No, I’m afraid not/ No, I don’t believe so./Yes, we already met.
  How nice to see you again! 很高興再次見到您!
  I’m so glad you could come. 你能來我真高興。
  What a pleasant surprise, I haven’t seen you for ages. 這真是一個驚喜,我好久沒看到您了。
  How are you doing these days? 最近怎樣。
  ----I’m ok /I’m just great. /Fine, thank you, how about you /All right, and you?/Quite well./Pretty good./
  Everything’s fine./So far so good.
  Nice/Interesting talking to you. 和您談話和高興/有趣。
  It’s been great pleasure talking to you。 和您談話很榮幸。
  ----It’s also been wonderful to me.
  Will you excuse me for a minute, please? 可以允許我失陪一會嗎?
  See you again/soon/next time.
  小知識:當自己做中間人,把一方介紹給另一方的時候,應遵從如下原則,把職 位或地位低的介紹給職位或地位高的,把次要人物介紹給重要人物,把年紀小的介紹給年紀長的,把男士介紹給女士等。
 

酒店英語口語學習手冊之西餐廳日常用語[6]