酒店英語口語學習手冊之管家部日常用語[5]

才智咖 人氣:3.01W

Room service 客房服務
  1、Did you ring,madam?-是你打電話嗎,太太?
  2、ly turn off the air-conditioner in this room.I've tried to do so,but I can't.
  -是的`,麻煩你把這屋的空調器關掉。我自己已經試過了,可我關不動。
  3、Yes,e's something wrong with the switch;perhaps it needs repairing
  .-好的,太太。這個開關有點毛病,大概需要修理一下了。
  4、What can I do for you,sir?-先生,你有什麼事要我辦嗎?
  5、The light has se change the bulb for me.-電燈泡壞了,請換一個。
  6、The light of this room is dim,please get me a brighter one.-房間裡燈光太暗,可否調一隻亮燈泡?
  7、The tea cup is se get some glasses for me.-茶杯髒了,請拿幾隻玻璃杯來。
  8、Please bring me some ice blocks/cube.-請拿些冰塊來。
  9、I've got some se get me some cube sugar.-我自己有咖啡,請拿幾塊方糖來。
  10、I should like you to bring me some hot watcr.-我想請你給我送些熱水來。
  11、Please buy tow packets of Zhonghua cigarettes(filter tipped)and a box of match for me.我要兩包帶過濾嘴的"中華"香菸和一盒火柴。
  12、Please get me some envelopes and writing-paper.-請拿些信封信紙來。
  13、I want a bottle of red ink.-我要一瓶紅墨水。
  14、The floor of the bathroom is too se clean (mop)it.-浴室地板太溼了,請清掃一下。
  15、I want to turn on that e is the switch?-我想開亮那盞燈,請問開關在哪裡?
  16、There it is,beside the wardrobe.-在那兒,衣櫃旁邊。
  17、I can't sleep well because the tap is dripping.-龍頭漏水,吵得我睡不好覺。
  18、There is no water in the water d you please have it repaired?
  馬桶無水,請修理一下。
  19、The telephone is out of order.-電話機壞了。
  20、There is something wrong with the TV set.-電視機出了故障
  21、The wash-basin is clogged.-洗臉池堵塞了。
  22、The lamp plug is you get it fixed?-電燈插頭壞了,你會修理嗎?
  23、Well,I'll send for some-one to repair it.-好,我馬上派人來檢修。
  24、Would you please polish my leather shoes?-請把這雙皮鞋擦擦。
  25、Put your shoes in front of the door,'ll brush them for you.
  請你晚上把它放在門口,我們會替你擦的。
  26、Please bring me one portion of toast with fried eggs and a glass of milk.
  請送一份烤麵包、煎蛋和一杯牛奶。
  27、Please send up two coffee and four the way,you might have my things sent up here.
  請送兩杯咖啡和四份三明治來。順便說一聲,請把我的東西搬到這兒來。
  28、It's my wife's birthday today.I would like to order a cake,two bottles of champagne and some condles.
  今天是我夫人的生日,我想訂一隻蛋糕、兩瓶香檳,還要一些臘燭。
 

酒店英語口語學習手冊之管家部日常用語[5]