英語笑話區別

才智咖 人氣:1.53W

When I take a long time, I am slow.

英語笑話區別

我做事情花了長時間,是效率低;

When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough.

老闆做事情花了長時間,是深思熟慮。

When I don't do it, I am lazy.

我沒有做完事情,是懶惰;

When my boss doesn't do it, he is too busy.

老闆沒有做完事情,是太繁忙。

When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart.

沒有人告訴我的`事情我做了,是自作聰明;

When my boss does the same, that is initiative.

老闆做了同樣的事情,是首創

When I please my boss, I am ass-kissing.

我取悅老闆,是獻媚;

When my boss pleases his boss, he is co-operating.

老闆取悅他的老闆,是合作。

I do good, my boss never remembers.

我幹得好,老闆從來不會想起;

When I do wrong, he never forgets.

我幹得不好,老闆從來不會忘記。

TAGS:笑話 英語