走遍美國教學文字41:Playing Games ACT II

才智咖 人氣:6.89K

ACT II
  Oh, Daddy! 噢,爸爸!
  We had such a good time at the aquarium. 我們在水族館玩得真開心。
  I saw a real shark. 我看到一條真正的鯊魚。
  I could almost touch it. 我幾乎可以摸到它。
  I’m so glad. 我真高興。
  Hi. Michelle, 嗨,Michelle。
  why don’t you introduce everybody to Susan? 何不將她們每一位介紹給 Susan。
  Hi, Susan. 嗨 ,Susan。
  Hi. 嗨。

走遍美國教學文字41:Playing Games ACT II

I’d like you to meet Audrey and her mother, Mrs. Cooper. 我來向你介紹 Audrey和她母親,Cooper太太。
  Hello, Audrey. 哈,Audrey。
  Nice to meet you, Mrs. Cooper. 很高興見到你Cooper太太。
  I’m Susan Stewart. 我是 Susan Stewart。
  And this is Shirley and Nicole. 這是 Shirley 和 Nicole。
  Hi, girls. 嗨 ,女孩們好。
  Come on in. 請進。
  Come on in, Mrs. Cooper. 請進 ,Cooper太太。
  Come on in, everybody. 大家請進來。
  The aquarium was so exciting. 水族館真的很好玩。
  I had never been there before. 我以前從來沒有去過那兒。
  The girls learned a great deal. 女孩們學到了許多東西。
  Frankly, so did I. 坦白說,我也是。
  Well, please sit down 嗯 ,請坐下來
  and tell us all about it during lunch. 一面吃午餐,一面告訴我們一切。
  We prepared some tuna fish 我們準備了金槍魚
  and cheese sandwiches for lunch. 和乳酪三明治當午餐。
  I love tuna fish. 我喜歡吃金槍魚。
  Don’t you, Audrey? 喜歡嗎, Audrey ?
  I remember when I used to be a Girl Scout. 我記得我還是一名女童子軍的時候。
  My mother would take us everywhere, too. 我媽媽也是帶我們各處走。
  Susan, I understand you’re in the toy business. Susan ,聽說你是在玩具公司工作。
  Yes, I am. 是的。
  My company manufactures toys and games for children. 我們公司專為孩子們生產玩具和遊戲器具。
  Susan’s vice-president in charge of new toys and games. Susan是主管新玩具和遊戲器具的副總裁
  And the marketing of new toys and games. 還有新玩具和遊戲器具的營銷。
  Can we test a new game for you, Susan? 我們可以幫你試驗新遊戲嗎,Susan?
  That’s an excellent idea, Michelle. 這是個好主意,Michelle。
  I happen to have 我這兒碰巧有一個
  a game which I brought home to study. 我帶回來研究的遊戲。
  Let us try it! 讓我們試試吧!
  Do you want to play? 你們想玩嗎?
  Nicole? Shirley? Audrey? Nicole ?Shirley ?Audrey ?
  We tested it last week on twelve- to fifteen-year-olds, 我們上一次曾在十二歲至十五歲的孩子中試過這項遊戲,
  and they found it to be too easy-- 他們發現字太簡單---
  in other words ... boring. 也就是說---無聊。
  We think it might be just right for ten- to twelve-year-olds. 我們想它或許對十歲到十二歲大的孩子正合適。