走遍美國教學視訊文字19:Man’s Best Friend ACT I

才智咖 人氣:2.55W
走遍美國教學視訊文字19:Man’s Best Friend ACT I

ACT I
  Robbie, this new Walkman is absolutely wonderful. Robbie 這個新的隨身聽真棒。
  Richard and Marilyn bought it for me for my birthday. 這是Richard和Marilyn送給我的生日禮物。
  They’re so thoughtful. 他們考慮真周到。
  You are very lucky, Robbie, to have such a nice family. Robbie 你真幸運,擁有一個這樣溫馨的家。
  Is something wrong, Alexandra? Alexandra,怎麼了?
  No, nothing. 沒有,沒什麼。
  Yes, there is. 有,你有心事。
  I can tell. 我能覺察到。
  What’s the matter? 到底發生了什麼事?
  Come on, you can tell me. 說吧,告訴我。
  What’s up? 有什麼事?
  I don’t know. 我也說不上來。
  Something’s wrong. 有點不對勁。
  OK, let’s talk. 好吧,我們就來談談。
  I received a letter from my parents this morning. 今天早上我收到父母的信。
  Did they write some bad news? 他們寫了什麼壞訊息?
  No. 沒有。
  Well, then why are you so sad? 那,你為什麼如此悲傷?
  I miss them. 我想念他們。
  I miss them very much. 我非常想他們。
  I’m sorry, Alexandra. 我為你難過,Alexandra。
  But I understand. 但是我能理解。
  The Molinas treat me so nicely, Molina一家人對我很好,
  and I love being with your family so much ... 我也很喜歡和你們一家在一起……
  but when I received the letter 但是當我收到那封信
  with photographs of my family, I cried. 連同家人照片時,我哭了。
  I cried because I miss them all. 我哭因為我想念他們。
  You really miss your family, don’t you? 你非常惦念你的家人,是嗎?
  Yes. I know I must seem silly. 是的,我知道我看起來很可笑。
  It’s not like I have nobody. 我身邊並非沒有親人。
  I like the Molinas very much, 我很喜歡Molina一家。
  and they’re so kind to me. 他們對我真好。
  Hey, why don’t we go out 嘿,我們何不出去
  for a cheeseburger and french fries? 吃一頓乳酪漢堡和炸薯條?
  That’ll cheer you up. 這樣會讓你舒暢些。
  And you can use my Walkman. 可以用我的.隨身聽。?
  That’s a good idea. 好主意。
  But if we go out, 但是我們出去,
  please don’t complain 你可別老抱怨
  about your math teacher or your math homework. 你的數學老師或你的數學作業
  I want to have fun. 我想要快快樂樂的。
  So do I. 我也想。
  I have to turn off the lights, 我得關掉燈,
  or else my father will get really angry. 要不然我爸爸會生氣。
  He says I never turn them out when I leave. 他說我離開時從不關燈。
  If they come home and they’re on ... 要是他們回來看見燈開著……。
  Do you hear something? 聽到什麼了嗎?
  Yes. 是的。
  What was that? 是什麼呢?
  It sounded like a dog barking. 聽起來像狗叫。
  It sounded like a dog barking right here. 好像有狗就在這兒叫。
  Yeah. 對。
  A dog! 狗!
  A springer spaniel! 一條長毛垂耳狗!
  Come on in! 進來!
  Make yourself at home. 不要客氣。
  Oh, you poor little thing. 可憐的小東西。
  Come on. 過來。
  Poor baby. 可憐的小東西。
  Where did you come from? 你從哪兒來?