禮儀英語常用口譯

才智咖 人氣:5.79K

一. 稱呼

禮儀英語常用口譯

女士們,先生們 Ladies and Gentlemen

朋友們/各位朋友 Dear friends

各位嘉賓 Distinguished guests

尊敬的來賓 Honored Guests

各位同事 Dear colleagues

同志們 Comrades

青年朋友們 Young friends

(中國)同胞們 Fellow countrymen

(美國)同胞們 My fellow citizens

(港澳臺和海外華人)同胞們 Dear Compatriots

老師們、同學們、朋友們 Dear faculty and staff members, students and friends

同學們,老師們 Dear Students and Faculty Members

各位老師,家長,畢業生們 Members of the faculty, parents, and especially, the graduates

Members of the faculty, proud parents, and, above all, graduates

各位企業家朋友 Members of the business community

親愛的運動員們 Dear athletes

尊敬的各位國家元首、政府首腦和王室代表

Distinguished Heads of State and Government and Representatives of Royal Families

尊敬的各位使節、代表和夫人

Your Excellencies Diplomatic Envoys, Representatives of International Organizations and Your Spouses

各位使節及使團同事 Excellencies and Colleagues of the Diplomatic Corps

各位團長 Heads of Delegations

各位議員朋友 My Lords and MPs

中央政府駐港機構各位領導 Heads of local offices of the Central Government

尊敬的胡領導人主席和夫人Your Excellency President Hu Jintao and Madame Liu Yongqing

尊敬的布什總統和夫人 Mr. President and Mrs. Bush

尊敬的羅格主席和夫人 Respected IOC President Rogge and Mrs Rogge

尊敬的克雷文主席和夫人 Respected President Philip Craven and Mrs Craven

尊敬的各位國際奧委會委員 Distinguished Members of the International Olympic Committee

主席先生/總統先生 Mr. President

總理先生 Mr. Premier / Prime Minister

總統女士 Madame President

尊敬的阿羅約總統閣下 Your Excellency President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo

國王和王后陛下 Your Majesties

各位殿下 Your Royal Highnesses

尊敬的桑德羅·邦迪部長 Respected Minister Sen. Sandro Bondi

尊敬的戴秉國國務委員 Your Excellency State Councilor Dai Bingguo

尊敬的李省長 Honorable Governor Li

尊敬的楊市長 Honorable Mayor Yang

團中央第一書記陸昊先生 First Secretary Mr. Lu Hao

高教授及夫人 Professor and Mrs Kao

尊敬的內格羅蓬特常務副國務卿 Honorable Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte

尊敬的亨特勳爵 Lord Hunt

尊敬的白樂威爵士 Sir David Brewer

尊敬的阿姆魯·穆薩祕書長 Your Excellency Secretary General Amr Moussa

(香港)政務司司長 The Honourable Chief Secretary for Administration

尊敬的(國家林業局保護司)賈建生副司長 Deputy Director General Jia Jiansheng

尊敬的劉立軍處長 Division Director Liu Lijun

尊敬的耶魯大學校長理查德·萊文先生 Dear Mr. Richard Levin, President of Yale University,

尊敬的(劍橋大學)理查德校長 Vice Chancellor Alison Richard

二. 高興出席活動

1. 自我介紹

大家好!我是白小琳,美國駐武漢總領事,也是今天晚上美國國慶招待會的主持人。

Good Evening, Ladies and Gentlemen! I am Wendy Lyle, the U.S. Consul General in Wuhan and the moderator of tonight’s reception.

2. 問候朋友

今天很高興和你們在這裡。 It is a great pleasure to join you all this morning.

很高興再次見到各位新老朋友。 It is a real pleasure to meet friends, both old and new, here.

新老朋友濟濟一堂,我感到很愉快。 It is delightful to be among friends, both old and new.

看到有這麼多朋友在座,令我萬分高興。 It is a great pleasure to see so many friends in the audience.

3. 來到大學

來到嚮往已久的劍橋大學,非常高興。

It gives me great pleasure to come to Cambridge, a world-renowned university that I have long wanted to visit.

今天來暨南大學和大家見面,我感到很榮幸。 It is an honor to be with you at Jinan University.

我榮幸地來到永恆的開羅古城,榮幸地受到兩所著名學府的邀請。

I am honored to be in the timeless city of Cairo, and to be hosted by two remarkable institutions.

今天,我很榮幸前來參加世界上最好的學校之一的畢業典禮

I am honored to be with you today for your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world.

非常高興今天能夠對你們講話並提前一點慶祝清華大學成立100週年。

It is a great pleasure to be able to speak to you today and celebrate – a little in advance – Tsinghua’s 100th anniversary.

我非常高興今天站在這個講臺上與你們面對面的交流。

It is my great pleasure today to stand on your rostrum and have this face-to-face exchange with you.

我很高興今天能再次來到中國,並在這個偉大的學校與你們見面。

It is a pleasure to be back in China and to join you here today at this great university.

我很高興能在“東西方中心”進入50週年之際來到這裡,來到這所坐落在這個最不一般的地方的美麗校園。

I’m delighted to be here at the East-West Center in a new year that marks your 50th anniversary on this beautiful campus in this most extraordinary place.

我很高興能再次來到北京參加第七屆亞歐首腦會議,並且得到在貴院這一培養中國未來領導人的重要學府做演講的機會。

I am delighted to be back in Beijing for the 7th ASEM Summit and to be given this opportunity to address this important school that nurtures your nation’s leaders of tomorrow.

4. 友好訪問

總統先生,我很高興在這春光明媚的美好時節應您的盛情邀請訪問貴國。

I'm glad to visit the United States in the lovely season of spring, at your invitation, Mr. President.

我感到很榮幸能夠有機會到上海跟你們交談。

It is a great honor for me to be here in Shanghai, and to have this opportunity to speak with all of you.

非常高興在金秋時節訪問貴國,來到美國著名的智庫戰略與國際問題研究中心與朋友們見面。

It is my great pleasure to meet you, my friends, here at this prestigious think tank today during my visit to your country in this golden season of fall.

很高興在美麗的日內瓦與各位相聚一堂。

It is a distinct pleasure to meet you in the beautiful city of Geneva.

今天,我很高興來到開羅阿拉伯國家聯盟總部,同各位使節和埃及各界朋友們交流。

I am delighted today to have the opportunity to meet you, diplomatic envoys and Egyptian friends from various sectors, here at the headquarters of the League of Arab States.

5. 參加會議

非常高興能夠訪問美麗的義大利,並在這裡舉辦“中國西藏發展論壇”。

I am very pleased to be able to pay a visit to this beautiful country and hold the “China Tibetan Development Forum”.

十分榮幸能在美中兩國之間的戰略與經濟對話首次會議開幕式上致辭。It is a privilege to open this inaugural meeting of the Strategic and Economic Dialogue between the United States and China.

很高興今天能在此就“全球化”這一主題來和大家談談我的想法。

Today I’m very happy to be here to share with you some of my thoughts on the topic of Globalization.

今晚,我應邀在諸位面前講話,確實是一種榮幸。

It is indeed an honour to have been invited to speak before the group assembled this evening.

今天,我很榮幸站在這裡與大家作個交流,向各位介紹一下中國軍隊的情況。

Standing here today I feel very pleased to share thoughts with you with an introduction on Chinese military.

很高興應英語聯盟之邀做丘吉爾講座,索姆斯女男爵(丘吉爾之女)的光臨令我深感榮幸。

It is a great honor for me to be invited to speak at the Churchill Lecture. And it is a special honor to have Lady Soames with us in the audience.

6. 參加活動

今天,我們很高興在這裡歡聚一堂,慶祝中華人民共和國成立六十週年。

It is a great pleasure to join you all today to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China.

非常榮幸今天能與諸位聚在一起,共同慶祝美國的第二百三十二個獨立日。

It is a great honor to be surrounded by so many of you today as we gather here to celebrate America’s 232nd Independence Day.

很高興出席迎接熊貓泰山和美蘭迴歸中國的活動。

I am delighted to be present to celebrate the arrival of pandas Tai Shan and Mei Lan to China.

我很高興能再次來到這裡參加新美國安全中心的這次活動。

It’s a great pleasure to be back and to be here at this CNAS event.

7. 出席宴會

我很高興出席今天的晚宴。 It gives me a great pleasure to attend tonight's dinner.

很高興出席今晚的招待會。 It is my great pleasure to join you at the reception.

今天,很高興在北京和KEA中國的會員以及嘉賓共進早餐。

I am delighted to join KEA China and your guests here in Beijing this morning.

很高興應邀出席今天的早餐會,與歐洲議會人民黨黨團的朋友們就中歐關係交流看法。

I am very pleased to be invited to this breakfast meeting and exchange views on China-EU relations with friends of the bureau of the People's Party at the European Parliament.

三. 感謝

1. 感謝邀請

感謝邀請我發表演講。 Thank you for inviting me to speak here.

感謝你們,讓我有機會同你們一起分享這個美妙的日子。

Thank you for letting me share this wonderful day with you.

我對你們以及埃及人民的盛情邀請表示感謝。

I'm grateful for your hospitality, and the hospitality of the people of Egypt.

我一開始要非常感謝哈佛薩默斯校長的邀請。

I would like to begin by sincerely thanking President Summers for his kind invitation.

謝謝你們給予我們參加這次畢業典禮的殊榮。

Thank you for giving us this singular privilege of being part of this commencement ceremony.

首先,我感謝萊文校長的邀請,使我有機會來到世界著名學府耶魯大學,同青年朋友和老師們相聚在一起。

Let me begin by thanking you, Mr. Levin, for your kind invitation and the opportunity to come to Yale to meet young friends and teachers of this world-renowned university.

2. 感謝光臨

感謝大家前來參加我們的活動。 Thank you all for joining us this morning.

再次感謝各位的光臨! Again, I thank you for coming tonight!

感謝大家今晚撥冗蒞臨。 Thanks to all of you for taking the time to be here this evening.

3. 感謝介紹

韓市長,謝謝您做介紹時的友好言辭。 Mayor Han, I appreciate the kind words of introduction.

顧校長,感謝你充滿溢美之詞的介紹。 Thank you, President Gu, for that most flattering introduction.

查爾斯,感謝你的熱情介紹。 Thank you, Charles, for that kind introduction.

斯托克,謝謝你客氣的介紹。 Thank you, Stock, for your kind words of introduction.

我要感謝貿易部長髮表的這番歡迎之詞,還要告訴你們今天能在這裡與你們相聚一堂讓我感到十分榮幸。

Let me thank the trade minister for those welcoming words, and tell you what a privilege it is for me to join you here today.

4. 感謝款待

我和夫人為有這次機會再次來到中國訪問感到榮幸,感謝貴國對我們的歡迎,特別感謝復旦大學的熱情接待。 My wife and I are privileged to have the opportunity once again to travel in China. We are grateful for the welcome we have received, especially for the kind of reception here at Fudan University.

首先感謝英中貿協為我舉行盛大的歡迎宴會,我深感榮幸。

May I start by thanking China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) for hosting today's lunch.

首先,我謹代表我的夫人和同事們,並以我個人的名義,對布什總統和夫人給予我們的周到安排和盛情款待表示衷心的'感謝!

First of all, I wish to express on behalf of my wife and my colleagues and in my own way, my sincere thanks to you, Mr. President, and Mrs. Bush for your thoughtful arrangements and gracious hospitality.

再次感謝你們邀請我今晚講話,並感謝你們在上海的盛情款待。

Thank you again for the invitation to speak this evening, and for your warm hospitality here in Shanghai.

我要感謝復旦大學的楊校長,感謝他的款待和熱情的歡迎。

I'd like to thank Fudan University's President Yang for his hospitality and his gracious welcome.

首先非常感謝意中基金會的熱情接待。

First, I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to the entertainment by the Italian-Sino Foundation.

我還要感謝基奎特總統和坦尚尼亞政府為我這次訪問所作的精心安排和熱情款待。

I also wish to thank President Kikwete and the Tanzanian Government for the thoughtful arrangements and warm hospitality.

5. 感謝工作

特別要感謝上海加拿大商會和加中貿易理事會共同主辦今晚的活動。

A special thanks to the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai and the Canada-China Business Council for co-hosting this evening’s event.

在此,我謹代表中華人民共和國教育部和孔子學院總部,向你們表示誠摯的感謝!

On behalf of the Ministry of Education of People’s Republic of China and the Confucius Institute Headquarters, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to you!

我願藉此機會,向你們表示崇高的敬意和衷心的感謝。

Let me take this opportunity to pay tribute and express sincere thanks to you for your efforts.

謝謝你們加拿大人民,謝謝你們的盛情款待,謝謝你們的熱情和獨一無二的奧運盛會。

Thank you to the people of Canada, for your generous hospitality, your warmth, and this unique and joyous celebration of Olympism.

在這裡,我謹向你們並通過你們,向所有為北京奧運會作出貢獻的人們,表示誠摯的謝意!

I would like to express heartfelt thanks to you and, through you, to all those who have contributed to the Beijing Olympic Games.

在北京奧運會即將落下帷幕的時刻,我謹代表北京奧組委向國際奧委會、向各國際單項體育組織、各國家和地區奧委會,向所有為本屆奧運會做出貢獻的朋友們表示衷心的感謝! At the moment the curtain is about to fall on the Beijing Olympic Games, please allow me, on behalf of BOCOG, to express my sincere gratitude to the IOC, IFs, NOCs, and all friends who have contributed to the success of this Olympic Games.

我同時衷心感謝籌委會、各主辦單位及幕後工作人員的悉心籌備和安排,讓運動會可以順利展開。

I also thank the Planning Committee, organisers, volunteers and those working hard behind the scenes for their excellent preparations and arrangements for the Games.

在此,我謹代表中國國務院新聞辦公室對各位來賓表示熱烈的歡迎,對義大利政府的大力支援,對意中基金會為本次論壇所作出的努力和付出的辛勞,表示誠摯的謝意!

Here on behalf of the Information Office of the State Council of China, I warmly welcome all guests present and give my sincere thanks to the Italian Government for its support and to the Italy-China Foundation for the effort and hard work it has done for this Forum.

我非常感謝肯亞人民與政府主辦本屆《非洲增長與機會法》論壇,特別要感謝肯亞總統、總理和肯亞政府的全體官員。

I am very grateful to the people and Government of Kenya for hosting this AGOA Forum, and particularly to the president, the prime minister, and the entire Kenyan Government.

藉此機會,我對國際社會為中國抗擊汶川大地震提供的真誠支援和寶貴幫助,表示衷心的感謝!

I also wish to take this opportunity to sincerely thank the international community for the warm support and valuable assistance given to China in our rescue and relief efforts after the devastating Wenchuan earthquake.

6. 感謝榮譽

首先,我想對日內瓦外交與國際關係學院授予我名譽博士學位表示誠摯的感謝。

Let me begin by expressing sincere thanks to the Geneva School of Diplomacy and International Relations (GSD) for awarding me this honorary doctorate.

四. 歡迎

1. 訪問

我代表教職員工以及商學院的學生一起歡迎你們來到我們的校園。On behalf of the faculty and the staff and the students of the Harvard Business School I welcome all of you to our campus.

非常高興今晚能在這裡和你們一起歡迎吳委員長訪問華盛頓。

It is a real pleasure to join you this evening in welcoming Chairman Wu here to Washington.

我要對陸昊書記和您率領的中國青年代表團訪問英國表示熱烈歡迎。

I would like to extend my warm welcome to Mr Lu Hao and members of the Chinese youth delegation.

我們十分榮幸,在中華人民共和國澳門特別行政區成立十週年前夕,國家領導胡領導人主席再次親臨澳門,並出席今晚的盛會。

On the eve of the 10th anniversary of the Macao Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, I am honored to welcome again our leader President Hu Jintao to Macao and join us here tonight.

首先,請讓我代表澳門特別行政區政府和全體澳門市民,向胡領導人主席和夫人,以及中央政府代表團各位領導,致以熱烈的歡迎和崇高的敬意。

First of all, on behalf of the Government and the citizens of the Macao Special Administrative Region, I would like to extend our warmest welcome and highest respect to President Hu and Madame Liu, as well as all leaders from the Central Government’s delegation.

首先,熱烈歡迎各位議員朋友今晚到中國大使館做客。

Let me begin by warmly welcoming all of you to the Chinese Embassy.

我謹代表美國駐武漢領館,竭誠歡迎大家!

On behalf of the U.S. Consulate General in Wuhan, I would like to extend a hearty welcome to all of you.

我對各位的到來表示熱烈的歡迎!I offer all of you my warmest welcome!

2. 活動

大家晚上好,歡迎各位蒞臨今晚盛會。 Good evening and a big welcome to this special and festive gathering.

首先,我謹代表政府對各位來賓表示誠摯的歡迎!

On behalf of the Chinese government, I would like to extend a warm welcome to all the distinguished guests.

同時,也請讓我向在座各位嘉賓和朋友的光臨,表示熱烈的歡迎和衷心的感謝。

At the same time, let me extend our cordial greetings and heartfelt gratitude to all guests and friends present.

我感到非常榮幸,歡迎你們今天出席這個歷史性的場合。

It's a great pleasure and a privilege to welcome you here today to this historic occasion.

歡迎各位出席“上海世博會圖片展”開幕式活動。

Welcome to the opening ceremony of the photo exhibition "Expo 2010 Shanghai, China".

首先,我代表香港特區政府歡迎各位嘉賓和傳媒朋友出席今天的儀式。

On behalf of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government, may I, first of all, extend my warmest welcome to our guests and friends of the media for attending today’s ceremony.

首先,謹代表民航處熱烈歡迎各位撥冗出席民航處新總部奠基典禮。

On behalf of the Civil Aviation Department (CAD), may I extend a very warm welcome to all of you for attending the New CAD Headquarters Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony.

能夠在此歡迎你們前來參加美中戰略與經濟對話首次會議,我深感榮幸。 It is a great honor to welcome you to the first meeting of the Strategic Economic Dialogue between the United States and China.

歡迎各位朋友光臨今天的“西藏——發展的前景,合作的機遇”論壇開幕式。Welcome to today's opening ceremony for the forum of "Tibet—Developmental Prospect & Co-operational Opportunities".

承蒙政務司司長唐英年先生今天蒞臨主持奠基儀式,深感榮幸。

We are most delighted to have the Honourable Chief Secretary for Administration, Mr Henry Tang, to officiate.

很榮幸邀請到高教授和他的夫人出席今天的活動。

It is a great honour to have Professor and Mrs Kao with us today.

我謹代表政府和人民對各位嘉賓蒞臨北京奧運會,表示熱烈的歡迎!

On behalf of the Chinese Government and people, I wish to extend a warm welcome to all the distinguished guests who have come to Beijing for the Games.

在北京2008年殘奧會隆重開幕之際,我謹代表北京奧組委,向來自世界各國家、地區的運動員、教練員和各位來賓表示熱烈的歡迎! On the occasion of the grand opening of the Beijing 2008 Paralympic Games, please allow me, on behalf of BOCOG, to extend my warmest welcome to athletes, coaches and guests from all countries and regions around the globe.

得到劉國務委員及國際奧林匹克委員會主席羅格伯爵專程來港為運動會主持開幕式,實在是我們的榮幸。

It is an honour to have State Councillor, Madam Liu Yandong and the Honourable Count Rogge, President of the International Olympic Committee, with us tonight to officiate at the opening ceremony of the Fifth East Asian Games.

第五屆東亞運即將圓滿結束,我謹代表香港特別行政區政府熱烈歡迎各位出席今晚的閉幕式。

Tonight, the Hong Kong 2009 East Asian Games are coming to a successful conclusion. On behalf of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government, I extend a very warm welcome to you for joining tonight’s ceremony.

3. 招待會

今天晚上非常榮幸請到大家在武漢和我相聚一堂共同歡慶第一屆美國交流聯誼會。

It is truly an honor to have you here with me to celebrate the first State Alumni reception in Wuhan.

首先,我代表國務院新聞辦公室向出席招待會的駐華使節、新聞官員、中外傳媒界及其他各方面的朋友們表示熱烈的歡迎! First of all, on behalf of the State Council Information Office, I wish to extend warm welcome to foreign diplomats, press officials and friends from Chinese and foreign media circles.

歡迎大家出席中國駐歐盟使團舉辦的新年音樂會。 Welcome to the New Year’s Concert.

歡迎各位出席民政事務局庚寅年新春酒會。 Welcome to the spring reception of the Home Affairs Bureau.

歡迎大家參加慶祝中華人民共和國成立60週年招待會。 Welcome to this reception in commemoration of the 60th anniversary of founding of the People's Republic of China.

首先,熱烈歡迎並感謝各位出席中華人民共和國建國60週年國慶招待會。Welcome to our national day celebration. First of all, I wish to take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks to you for your presence.

我們很高興總統閣下您能出席本次中國新年慶祝活動,您的蒞臨令我們不勝榮幸。

How much honored we are that Your Excellency is gracing us with your presence at this very festive event to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

值此中華人民共和國成立60週年之際,我們熱烈歡迎各位嘉賓的光臨,感謝大家與我們一道為中華人民共和國的生日祝福。

I would like to thank all of you for joining us in this celebration of the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China.

五. 祝賀

祝賀高教授獲得諾貝爾物理學獎。 Congratulations to Professor Kao on your Nobel Prize in Physics.

首先請允許我就奧運會的成功舉辦向在座的各位表示祝賀。

Let me begin by commending you all for the successful Olympic Games.

首先,請允許我代表中國國家體育總局和中國奧委會對第24屆亞奧理事會代表大會的召開表示衷心的祝賀!

First of all, please allow me, on behalf of the General Administration of Sport of the P. R. C. and the Chinese Olympic Committee, to extend my hearty congratulations on the opening of the 24th General Assembly of the OCA.

非常高興祝賀中華人民共和國六十週年國慶。

It is a great pleasure for me to congratulate the Peoples Republic of China on its 60 years anniversary.

值此10月1日中華人民共和國成立60週年之際,我謹向中華人民共和國表示熱誠的祝願和慶賀。

I would like to extend warm wishes and congratulations to the People’s Republic of China on the 60th anniversary of its founding on October 1.

首先我要向北京大學表示祝賀,今年是北大成立110週年校慶。

I begin by congratulating Peking University which this year celebrates its 110th anniversary.

今年是劍橋建校800週年,我謹致以熱烈祝賀!

This year marks the 800th anniversary of the university. Please accept my warm congratulations.

祝賀各位,一切平安。 Congratulations, and Godspeed. (畢業典禮結束語)

六. 祝願

1. 活動

我祝願此次圖片展圓滿成功。 I wish this photo exhibition a success!

預祝本次展覽圓滿成功。 I wish the exhibition a very big success.

我謹此祝願第五屆東亞運動會圓滿成功。 I wish the Fifth East Asian Games every success.

祝首輪中美戰略與經濟對話圓滿成功。

I wish the first round of China-US Strategic and Economic Dialogues a crowning success.

祝第二屆西藏發展論壇圓滿成功! I wish the Second Forum on the Development of Tibet a great success!

最後預祝論壇和畫展取得圓滿成功。 At last, I wish a great success to this forum and this art exhibition.

衷心祝願本屆中國西部國際博覽會和論壇取得圓滿成功!

I sincerely wish this Forum and the Western China International Economy and Trade Fair a great success!

在首輪中美戰略與經濟對話開幕之際,我謹代表政府並以我個人名義致以熱烈的祝賀和良好的祝願。

On the occasion of the opening of the first round of China-US Strategic and Economic Dialogues (S&ED), I wish to extend, on behalf of the Chinese Government and in my own name, warm congratulations and best wishes.

2. 訪問

祝願中國青年代表團訪英取得成功! I wish the Chinese youth delegation a successful visit.

最後,祝青年朋友們在華期間生活愉快、身體健康。謝謝大家。

To conclude, I wish you all a pleasant stay in China and great health.

首先,我代表中央政府和全國各族人民,向在座各位,並通過你們向全體澳門市民,致以誠摯的問候和良好的祝願! Let me begin by extending, on behalf of the Central Government and the people of all ethnic groups in China, warm greetings and best wishes to all of you here and through you, to all the citizens of Macao.

3. 友誼

祝願我們的友誼長存。 May I wish our friendship last forever.

祝中美兩國關係和兩國人民友誼取得更大發展。

May the relations between our two countries and the friendship between our two peoples grow even stronger.

我謹向偉大的美國人民轉達13億中國人民的誠摯問候和良好祝願! I wish to convey to the great American people the warm greetings and best wishes of the 1.3 billion Chinese people.

我也自豪地帶來美國人民的友好情誼,帶來我國穆斯林民眾的平安問候。 I'm also proud to carry with me the goodwill of the American people, and a greeting of peace from Muslim communities in my country.

首先,我謹向在座的朋友們,向兄弟的坦尚尼亞人民,轉達13億中國人民的誠摯問候和良好祝願!

Let me begin by conveying to our friends present here and to the brotherly Tanzanian people the warm greetings and best wishes of the 1.3 billion Chinese people.

我們此行帶來了布什總統和美國人民的良好祝願。

We bring you good wishes from President George W. Bush and the people of the United States.

在這裡,我謹代表政府和人民向你們,並通過你們,向所有關心和支援中美關係發展的美國各界人士表示誠摯的問候和良好的祝願!

On behalf of the Chinese government and the people, I wish to hereby extend our warm greetings and best wishes to you and through you to all the Americans who care about and support the growth of China-U.S. relations.

首先,請允許我代表政府和人民,向阿拉伯國家和人民,致以崇高的敬意和美好的祝願!

On behalf of the Chinese government and people, I would like to pay high tribute and offer best wishes to all the Arab countries and people.

最後,請允許我代表我的國家,向中華人民共和國以及勤勞向上的中國人民獻上美好祝福。

In conclusion, let me extend all my best wishes for the People’s Republic of China and for its ambitious and hard working people.

4. 節日祝福

我先給大家拜個早/晚年。

May I extend my New Year greetings to all of you.

請允許我向你們表示熱烈的歡迎並致以新年的問候。

Allow me to extend my warm welcome and new year greetings to all of you.

值此虎年新春佳節,我先祝大家新年進步,身體康健。

In this festive season, let me start by wishing you all good progress and good health in the Year of the Tiger.

祝大家身體健康,工作愉快,闔家歡樂,萬事如意!

I wish you good health, successful career, happy family reunion and good luck in everything!

首先,讓我藉此機會在新年來臨之際恭祝你們新年快樂。

First of all, let me take this opportunity to wish you all the very best in the year to come.

我也祝願新的一年各位也能取得更大進步,身體健康,萬事如意——虎年快樂! I wish that this year will bring everybody more progress, more prosperity and continuous good health - Happy Year of the Tiger.

祝願所有歡度農曆新年的人們在新的一年裡平安幸福,事業興旺,身體健康。 To all those celebrating the Lunar New Year, may you be blessed with peace, prosperity and good health – now and in the year ahead.

在即將邁入象徵著好運和力量的虎年之時,我祝大家虎年春節快樂。 I wanted to wish you a very happy Chinese New Year as we enter the year of the Tiger, a year traditionally associated with good fortune and power.

在這個我們與全世界華人共同歡慶佳節的時刻,請將我最真誠的祝福帶給你們的家人和朋友。

As we join in the celebration of the New Year with Chinese communities all around the world, please do pass on my warm best wishes for the New Year to your family and friends.

我代表中華人民共和國外交部,並以我個人名義,向各位來賓致以最美好的節日祝福。

On behalf of the Foreign Ministry of the People's Republic of China and in my own name, I wish to extend warmest festive greetings to you all.

新年即將來臨,在這裡我代表國務院新聞辦公室的副主任和同事們提前向各位送上新年的祝福。

The New Year is only a few days away. On behalf of vice ministers and colleagues of the State Council Information Office, I would like to extend New Year’s greetings to all of you in advance.

最後,我祝香港繁榮安定、生機處處;祝各位事事如意、闔家幸福。

Last but not least, may I wish Hong Kong prosperity, stability and success, and all of you a happy and fruitful year.

我和夫人米歇爾向亞裔美國人、太平洋地區和亞洲國家以及全世界所有慶祝農曆新年的人們表示最誠摯的祝福。 Michelle and I send our warmest wishes to Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, the people of Asia, and all those around the world who are celebrating the Lunar New Year.

我祝願大家齋月吉祥。 I wish you all a very blessed Ramadan.

我謹祝願大家7月4日獨立日愉快。 I wish you all the best for a happy Fourth of July.

七. 祝酒詞

現在我提議大家舉杯,乾杯! Now, I propose a toast for the New Year. Cheers!

現在我提議,為了大會的圓滿成功,為了各位來賓的身體健康,乾杯!

Now I propose a toast, to the success of the conference and the health of all the distinguished guests here, cheers!

請允許我請各位與我一起舉杯,為我們兩家公司的友誼與合作乾杯!

May I ask you to join me in a toast, to the friendship and cooperation between our two companies, cheers!

讓我們共同舉杯,為各位嘉賓和中國的國慶,乾杯!

May I propose a toast to all of you and to the National Day of China! Cheers!

在此,讓我們共同祝願孔子學院在新的一年裡,蓬勃發展,取得更大成功!祝願各位朋友新年快樂、工作順利、家庭幸福、萬事如意!

I would like to propose a toast, to the prosperity and greater success of the Confucius Institutes; to a happy and successful New Year, to a happy family and to a year of good luck!

請大家與我共同舉杯—— Now, I would like to invite you to join me in a toast

為中華人民共和國的繁榮富強,  To the growing prosperity of China,

為我們的友誼,   To our friendship,

為各位的健康,   To the health of every one present.

乾杯! Cheers!

現在我提議, Now, please join me in a toast,

為布什總統和夫人的健康, To the health of the President and Mrs. Bush,

為在座的各位朋友的健康, To the health of all friends present here today,

為中美兩國人民的友誼, To the friendship between the Chinese and the American peoples,

為中美關係的美好未來, And to the bright future for China-U.S. relations.

乾杯! Cheers!

現在,我提議: May I now invite all of you to join me in a toast,

為慶祝中華人民共和國成立60週年, To the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China,

為中美兩國和兩國人民 To the friendship and cooperation between China and the United States,

的友誼與合作, and between Chinese and American peoples, and

為各位來賓和朋友的健康, To the health of all my friends present here tonight.

乾杯! Cheers!

現在,我提議 In conclusion, let me propose a toast,

為在座各位議員朋友的健康, To the health of Lords and MPs here tonight,

為中英議會交往合作, To the cooperation between our two legislatures,

為中英友好關係的不斷髮展, And to China-UK friendship.

乾杯! Cheers!

現在,我提議: I now propose a toast,

為中國與世界各國的互利友好 To the steady progress of the mutually-beneficial cooperation and friendly

合作關係的不斷髮展, relations between China and other countries of the world,

為各位來賓、朋友新年快樂, And to a happy new year for all of you present this evening.

乾杯! Cheers!

現在,我建議大家舉杯: Now, please join me for a toast:

為國家的繁榮昌盛, To the thriving prosperity of our motherland,

為香港的繁榮穩定, To the future success of Hong Kong, and

為各位朋友的健康和幸福, To the health and happiness of you all.

乾杯! Cheers!

現在,我提議: Now, please join me in a toast,

為澳門更加美好的明天, To Macao and its even brighter future,

為我們偉大祖國更加繁榮富強, To our great motherland and its ever-growing strength and prosperity, and

為在座各位朋友身體健康、 To the health, career success and family

事業成功、家庭幸福, happiness of all friends present.

乾杯! Cheers!

女士們、先生們, Ladies and gentlemen,

現在,請大家舉杯── I now propose a toast,

為胡領導人主席和夫人的健康, To the health of President Hu and Madame Liu,

為各位嘉賓和朋友們的健康, To the health of all guests and friends,

為偉大祖國的繁榮富強和 To the prosperity of our Motherland and

澳門的美好明天, the bright future of Macao.

乾杯! Cheers!

現在,我提議: I now propose a toast,

為國際奧林匹克運動蓬勃發展, To the strong growth of the Olympic Movement,

為世界各國人民團結和 To greater solidarity and friendship among people

友誼不斷加強, from all over the world, and

為各位嘉賓和家人身體健康, To the health of all the distinguished guests and your families.

乾杯!Cheers!

現在,我提議: I now propose a toast,

為北京殘奧會圓滿成功, To the crowning success of the Beijing Paralympic Games,

為國際殘疾人奧林匹克 To the continued growth of

運動不斷髮展, the Paralympic Movement,

為世界各國人民團結 To greater solidarity and friendship among people

和友誼不斷加強, from all over the world, and

為各位嘉賓的健康, To the health of all the distinguished guests present.?

乾杯! Cheers!

八. 結束語

謝謝大家!謝謝各位! Thank you.

謝謝大家對我的邀請! Thank you for having me here today. / Thank you for letting me come.

再次感謝總統先生對我們的熱烈歡迎! Thank you once again, Mr. President, for your warm welcome.

請和我一起歡迎前國務卿亨利·基辛格上臺講話。

Please join me in welcoming former Secretary Henry Kissinger.

現在,我非常榮幸地向大家介紹王副總理。

And now, it is my great honor to introduce Vice Premier Wang.

現在,我非常榮幸地邀請國際奧委會主席羅格先生致辭。

Now, I have the honor of inviting Mr Jacques Rogge, President of the International Olympic Committee, to speak.

現在我宣佈會議開始! Now I would like to call the meeting to order.

現在我宣佈,第14屆婦女兒童權利保障論壇正式開幕!

Now I declare the opening of the 14th Forum on the Protection of Children and Women’s Rights!

現在,我榮幸地邀請中華人民共和國主席先生宣佈第29屆現代奧林匹克運動會開幕。

I now have the honour of asking the President of the People's Republic of China to open the Games of the XXIX Olympiad of the modern era.

下面,我非常榮幸地邀請中華人民共和國主席胡領導人先生宣佈北京2008年殘奧會開幕。

It now gives me great pleasure to invite the President of the People's Republic of China, Mr. Hu Jintao, to declare open the Beijing 2008 Paralympic Games.

現在按照傳統我宣佈第21屆冬季奧利匹克運動會閉幕,同時我號召青年人四年後在俄羅斯索契共同關注第22屆冬奧會。In accordance with tradition, I declare the XXI Olympic Winter Games closed, and I call upon the youth of the world to assemble four years from now in Sochi to celebrate the XXII Olympic Winter Games.

謝謝諸位,現在我準備回答你們的提問。 Thanks for your time, and I look forward to your questions.

下面歡迎大家提問/我很高興回答大家的問題。

Now I am ready to take your questions. / Now I'd be pleased to take your questions.

I look forward now to taking some questions from all of you.

九. 其他

今天,我演講的題目是:用發展的眼光看中國。

The title of my speech today is "See China in the Light of Her Development".

接下來,請大家欣賞中國傳統民樂表演,領略中華文明的和諧之聲。

Now, let us enjoy the traditional Chinese folk music, the sound of harmony of the Chinese civilization.

下面我介紹湖南女子大學的陳小舟同學為我們主持大學音樂舞蹈表演節目。

Next, I would like to introduce Ms. Chen Xiaozhou, a talented student at Hunan Women’s University to be the host for the next segment of the reception-University Musical and Dance Performances.

在我們開始今天晚上的典禮之前,我代表美國人民向汶川震災受難的百姓致哀,並向中國人民在救災中勇敢博愛幫助災民重整家園致敬。

Before we begin tonight’s reception, I would like to express my condolences on behalf of the American people to the victims of Wenchuan Earthquake and pay our respect to the Chinese people who have demonstrated such courage to help the victims recover from the tragedy and rebuild their communities.

現在,我請大家起立,與我一道默哀一分鐘。 May I now ask you to rise and join me in a minute of silence.

偉大的中華人民共和國萬歲! Long live the great People’s Republic of China!

華支英雄們永垂不朽! Eternal glory to the Wha Chi heroes!

十. 練習

Speech at the 2009 Hong Kong Awards for Industries Presentation Ceremony (Excerpt)

by the Chief Executive of Hong Kong SAR, Mr Donald Tsang

Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre

January 18, 2010

Distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen,

Good evening to you all. It is my great pleasure to be here with you tonight.

First and foremost, congratulations to the winners of the 2009 Hong Kong Awards for Industries. Competition breeds excellence. The winners tonight set trends and are role models for others to follow.

I also wish to thank all of you who have helped to organise and stage this year's Awards.

Around this time last year, the global financial crisis was upon us. I recall that at the time, I expressed confidence in a strong recovery from the economic downturn. And indeed, Hong Kong has proven to be resilient in the face of adversity.

Ladies and gentlemen,

It only remains for us to once again congratulate this year's Award winners and to wish you all a very successful year ahead.

Thank you very much.

外交部長楊潔篪在2009年新年招待會上的致辭(節選)

2008年12月28日

尊敬的各位使節、代表和夫人,

尊敬的各位來賓,女士們、先生們、朋友們:

很高興和新老朋友們同辭舊歲,共迎新年。我代表中華人民共和國外交部,並以我個人名義,向各位來賓致以最美好的節日祝福!律回春漸,新元肇啟。明年我們將迎來中華人民共和國建國60週年。我們期待在新年裡繼續與各位使節保持良好合作,為中國人民與世界人民的友誼和進步做出更大貢獻!

現在,我提議:

為人類和平發展的共同事業,

為各位來賓、朋友的健康幸福,

乾杯!