英語幽默笑話故事帶翻譯

才智咖 人氣:1.35W

要是有一則笑話解決不了的事,那就兩則笑話,看笑話,能讓我們變得開心,今天小編為大家準備了英語幽默笑話故事帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

英語幽默笑話故事帶翻譯

英語幽默笑話故事帶翻譯(一)

重量事宜

Somewhat sceptical of his son's newfound determination to become Charles Atlas, the fathernevertheless followed the teenager over to the weight-lifting department, admiring a set ofweights.

兒子最近決心要成為Charles Atlas,對於這個決定,父親多少有點懷疑,不過他還是陪著兒子去了舉重器材商店,在那裡他們看上了一套舉重器材。

"Please, Dad," pleaded the boy, "I promise I'll use 'em every day.""I don't know, Michael.

“哦,爸爸,給我買一套吧,”兒子企求道,“我答應我一定每天都會用它們來練習的。”

It's really a commitment on your part," the father pointed out."Please, Dad?" the boycontinued.

“我也不知道,Michael。這對你來說的確是一項承諾,”父親對兒子指出這一點。

"They're not cheap either," the father came back.

“好不好嘛,爸爸?”男孩繼續央告。“而且這套器材可不便宜。”父親又說。

"I'll use 'em Dad, I promise. You'll see.

“我真的會天天練的,爸爸,我答應你。你會看到的。”

"Finally won over, the father paid for the equipment and headed for the the corner ofthe store he heard his son yelp, "What! You mean I have to carry them to the car?"

最後,父親被說服了,他買了這套裝置,然後向門外走去。就在這個時候,他聽到兒子在商店角落裡尖叫著嚷道,“什麼!你的意思是我得一個人把這些東西扛到車上去?”

英語幽默笑話故事帶翻譯(二)

In one dinner party,a capitalist eyed bony Bernard Shawup and down regretfully, and said inall seriousness,"Look at your appearance,it really makes people believe that all theBritishare are starving."

在一次宴會上,一個資本家用遺憾的目光上下打量著瘦骨嶙峋的肖伯納,一本正經地說:“看看你的模樣,真叫人以為英國人都在捱餓。”

Bernard Shaw,examining the potbellied capitalist,said,"But,I know as soon as I saw you thereason why Britain is suffering from famine."

肖伯納審視著大腹便便的資本家說:“但是,我一見到你,就知道英國正在鬧饑荒的原因了。”

英語幽默笑話故事帶翻譯(三)

寶貝待售

A New Mum took her baby daughter to the supermarket for the first time.

一個年輕的.媽媽頭一回帶著她的寶貝女兒到超市買東西,

She dressed her in pink from head to toe.

她把小寶貝從頭到腳穿上粉紅色的衣服。

At the store, she placed her in the shopping cart and put her purchases around her.

在商場,她把小女孩放在購物車裡,把買來的東西都推在孩子周圍。

At the checkout line a small boy and his mother were ahead of them.

在付款臺前排隊時,一個小男孩和他媽媽正好排在她們前面。

The child was crying and begging for some special treat.

那個小男孩在哭,看上去在向他媽要著什麼東西,年輕的媽媽想,

He wants some candy or gumand his mother won't let him have any, she thought.

這個小孩一定是要糖果或是口香糖之類的玩意兒,而他媽媽又不給,所以才鬧得這麼厲害。

Then she heard his mother's reply.

然而就在這個時候,她聽到男孩的媽媽一邊回答說,

"No!"she said, looking in her direction.

“不行,”一邊往她的方向看過來,

"You may not have a baby sister today. That lady got the last one"

“你今天不能買一個小妹妹了,那位女士把最後一個買走了!”